Happy Sunday guys! I’m going to face plant these muffins while I try to ignore the fact that we’re heading into Thanksgiving week. Let’s not beat around the bush and jump into some recent updates!
1. Thank you to everyone who chimed in on Tuesday’s post regarding ‘Tit for Tat’ blogging– It was great to get a broad perspective but most importantly- how many of you are well aware of these behaviours. Be sure to check out the comment section for some great discussion.
2. Speaking of the the ‘Tit for Tat’ post, I received positive feedback from several bloggers that they really enjoy more ‘blogging’ related posts. While I love sharing recipes, days of eats and the odd serious post, I also love these kind of posts too. I find it fascinating how the community works and interacts so expect more to come.
3. I’ve been on a gingerbread kick. It’s getting slightly insane. Actually, I did post a Gingerbread recipe back in September with these Pumpkin Gingerbread Protein Pancakes but it was just there to set the ball rolling. In the works-
-> Gingerbread Oatmeal
-> Gingerbread Biscotti
-> Gingerbread Granola
There was one more but so far it’s failing. FAILING. Maybe that’s a good thing.
Oh and I swear I have molasses in my hair.
4. I’m still on the fence of whether or not to do a full recap of my whirlwind trip to Toronto/NYC/LA– I’ll definitely do a What I Ate Wednesday post with the eats but I’m thinking of posting about lessons learnt from the trip- Moreso from the amazing people I met in real life.
On another note, expect some copycat recipes coming your way, after some inspiration from the infamous Wholefoods hot bar. I think I spent a little too much time examining the ingredients of several dishes and of course, taste testing. (Let’s blissfully ignore the $12 I paid for ONE side dish in a brown box).
6. I’m getting pumped to try out the different diets for my diet experiment. I’ve spoken to a couple of bloggers who follow or have followed several of the diets I plan on trialling out for some advice! I now just need to work out the logistics for it!
7. I was provided with a huge opportunity which helped me cement some tough choices I’ve been dealing with lately. Stay tuned.
Enjoy your weekend guys!
Do you ever go overboard with a certain seasonal flavour?
Are you a fan of gingerbread? (Please say yes or I’ll cry)
Why is my BPA Free container out of shape even though it says it can be microwaved?Keep in touch with me:
Twitter -> @thebigmansworld
Instagram – > thebigmansworld
Facebook – > thebigmansworld
Pinterest -> thebigmansworld
Bloglovin’ -> thebigmansworld