Happy Weekend guys! Hope it’s been a good one for you- Sydney is being so temperamental right now and one second it’s boiling hot and the next minute it’s raining. It looks like the rest of the weekend is supposed to be sunny and bright. Fingers crossed. Let’s jump into another round of catch up here with Sunday sessions!
1. I’ve gotten some really random celebrity comparisons before but this one was perhaps the most humorous. I was out with a couple of mates for brunch and got told I looked like Bruno Mars. A chubby Bruno Mars. Not sure where the resemblance is in that.
Maybe she saw my complexion and then saw the three empty sachets of butter I used on my toast.
2. Sydney and Melbourne both have their perks but when it comes to my all time favourite burger from a chain ‘Grill’d– Melbourne takes the bird (ha, get it). My go to ‘Bird and Brie‘ burger (grilled chicken, brie cheese, cranberry sauce, salad and herbed mayonnaise) ordered in Sydney was a disappointment.
The brie cheese was like plastic and they tried to disguise it by adding enough herbed mayonnaise to for me to sub my hair gel with. The brie is the best part too! Oh well, it made a good dipping sauce for their chips.
4. International Blogger Spotlight– It feels like forever ago I used to post a weekly International Blogger Spotlight series where I’d feature a blogger for other readers to get to know or just spotlight them! A big request on my Facebook page and through email was for the return of this- Especially from Australian readers who want to get to know bloggers outside of Australia. If you’d like to be featured or know of a blogger you’d think would be great to be featured, shoot me an email- armanthebigmansworld(at)gmail(dot)com.
5. He Thinks/She Thinks– This series will be making a comeback in the New Year with more taboo topics, more fantastic bloggers and some epic collaborations. Stay tuned.
5. Guys, you still have 2 days to enter the December Giveaway! I just polished off some of the coconut milk chocolate and damn, it’s pretty epic. I wonder If I should just rig it for myself…
6. Thanks to those of you who have already done the 2014 Healthy Living Blogger Survey and those who still want to do it! I’ll make a once off link up for it next Sunday (28/12/14) so if you end up doing it, drop by to add your post!
Anyway for those of you who celebrate Christmas, hope you got some good bargains and are all set for next week! For those who don’t- Hope the weekend is going swimmingly.
Be safe. Be happy. Eat some brie.
Have you ever had a random celebrity comparison?
What is your favourite kind of burger?
Do you celebrate Christmas?Keep in touch with me:
Twitter -> @thebigmansworld
Instagram – > thebigmansworld
Facebook – > thebigmansworld
Pinterest -> thebigmansworld
Bloglovin’ -> thebigmansworld