Just four healthy ingredients are needed to whip up these soft, moist and fudgy blondies! Melt in your mouth and ready in just 15 minutes, these flourless pumpkin gingerbread blondies are naturally paleo, vegan, gluten-free and completely refined sugar-free! A quick and easy snack recipe to satisfy the sweet tooth instantly!
Before we get into today’s post, a HUGE thank you for all your lovely comments, emails and messages after yesterday’s post. It’s not the best time right now and working and sharing content has been my savior and a break from spending time over thinking. Thank you for your prayers for my grandma- It’s been much appreciated.
Cheers, hugs, handshakes and hi 5’s to all of you.
I never thought the gingerbread and pumpkin combination would work, but alas, it did.
Last year, I shared with you guys these epic fluffy Pumpkin gingerbread pancakes which happened by accident. I’d seen a slew of pumpkin pancake recipes, but wanted to do something a little bit difference. It’s amazing what the addition of some spices can do to give it that sweet/spicy kick which makes you want to take a sleigh ride.
Just kidding. It makes you want to sit on Santa’s lap and shimmy to Beyonce.
Just kidding. It makes you want to chase Taylor Swift dressed up as Ed Sheeran.
Just kidding. It makes you want to hula dance with Lilo and Stitch.
Just kidding. I’ll stop with these comparisons before embarrassing myself any further.
Safe to say, the pumpkin and gingerbread combination has become a quick favorite, thanks to said pancakes becoming my pancake of choice- Irrespective of season.
Last week, I was whipping up a batch of these microwave pumpkin English muffins and had around 1/4 cup or so left. I also had one borderline black banana. I was tempted to whip up another batch of these flourless chocolate brownies but thought to give it a pumpkin twist and omit the cocoa. I also thought to add some of the spice mix I used for the pancakes into the batter and voila- These beauties were born.
These healthy flourless pumpkin gingerbread blondies take minutes to whip up and only need four ingredients because let’s be real- Spices don’t count, unless they are girls singing ‘Wannabe’. These blondies are soft, melt-in-your-mouth delicious and fudgy. They are the perfect healthy (naturally) sweet treat or snack to have on hand- For those who don’t have a raging sweet tooth, you can appreciate the subtle sweetness, thanks to the banana.
These blondies are also naturally gluten-free, vegan, egg-free, paleo and grain-free! While they may seem undercooked whilst in the oven and once removed, once you let them sit for about 5 minutes, you’ll see them start to firm up.
Hack! While there is the temptation to eat these straight out of the oven, for the absolute BEST taste, I’d recommend refrigerating them and enjoying them later-Their texture is absolutely insane and even better. If you don’t believe me, ask Alexis. She even messaged me to confirm this statement.
Make these delicious, healthy four ingredient Flourless Pumpkin Gingerbread Blondies and then tell me what you want, what you really really want.
- 3/4 cup mashed banana (approximately 1 large)
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup smooth almond or cashew butter (sub for another nut butter or sunflower seed butter to keep it allergen-friendly)
- 1 T gingerbread spice (a mixture of nutmeg, allspice, cloves, cinnamon and ginger)
- 1 T + granulated sweetener of choice (optional)*
- Preheat the oven the 350 degrees, grease a small cake pan or loaf pan and set aside.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, melt your nut butter. In a large mixing bowl, add the banana, pumpkin, nut butter, spices and optional and mix very well.
- Pour the mixture into the greased pan and bake for around 20 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before slicing into pieces.
- * I prefer the sweetness from the banana but if you like very sweet blondies, add some granulated sweetener of choice- Taste before putting in the oven.
- These are freezer friendly and although can be kept at room temperature, I love them straight from the fridge.
Are you a fan of gingerbread?
Would you sit on Santa’s lap and shimmy to Beyonce to get what you want for Christmas? …Yes.
Facebook - /thebigmansworld
Pinterest - /thebigmansworld
Instagram - @thebigmansworld
Twitter - @thebigmansworld
Bloglovin - thebigmansworld
Email - email@example.com
Snapchat - thebigmansworld