Legends, welcome to the first-ever Holiday Gift Guide on The Big Man’s World ®. For the last several years, I’ve had thousands of messages and emails asking for gift ideas so I thought it best to collate a master guide with something for EVERYONE.
I tend to do things a little differently, and am featuring my favorite things- Kitchen gadgets, technology, travel, stocking stuffers, cookbooks, stuff I would personally want to receive and of course…asked my female friends for what is trending right now!
I’ve broken up this post into the following sections so you can go directly to whichever and all areas and have ALL your holiday shopping done by the end of this post! With Black Friday and Cyber Monday mere hours away, time to get shopping!
- Kitchen must-haves
- All things technology
- For the traveler
2019 Holiday Gift Guide
- Vitamix Blender– This is my go-to blender which has lasted me over 6 years! I can easily see another 2-3 years from it and their warranty keeps you at ease!
- Kitchenaid Mixer– The ultimate kitchen necessity- Perfect for all the baking!
- Nutribullet– Make a smoothie in seconds, and it’s super compact and portable!
- Instant Pot– Slow cooking minus the slow part- The ultimate time hack kitchen gadget without sacrificing on flavor.
- Air Fryer– Have all the crispy and crunchy texture, minus the need for any added oils or fats.
- Silpat Cookie Sheet– I use this for all my cookie baking for perfect cookies each time.
- Food Processor– One of my most-used utensils.
- Cookie Scoop– For perfect sized cookies and no bake energy balls.
- Kitchen Scale– Perfect measurements every single time.
ALL THINGS TECHNOLOGY
- Canon 6D DSLR Camera Body-
- Canon 100mm Macro lens– Get those crisp and sharp images, with perfect focus.
- Apple Macbook Pro– My laptop I’ve been using the last 8 years- Won’t be turning back.
- Apple iPad– Portable and perfect to have technology at your fingertips.
- Go Pro– Get those stunning travel photos and create videos easily
- Noise Cancelling Headphones– Ignore the outside world and be lost in your musical thoughts.
- Fit Bit– For the stat lover, have your exercise goals in check with steps, calories and more.
- Alexa Echo– Have all your technology on-demand with a few easy words.
- Bose Speakers– My favorite speakers!
FOR THE TRAVELER
- Samsonite Luggage Set– A range of sizes to include short trips, long trips and the vacation that is all around shopping!
- Herschel Duffle Bag– Stylish, comfortable and many pockets to organize all your travel needs.
- Herschel Backpack– Small, durable but deceptive- You can fit so much in this stylish backpack.
- Herschel Travel Kit– Miniture bottles of all your favorite health and beauty products, and even a toothbrush!
- Apple Air Pods– To listen to all those fine tunes.
- Neck pillow and comfort kit– Even those us in coach can be comfortable.
MUST HAVE COOKBOOKS
- Mastering The Art of French Cooking– Julia Child
- The Cook’s Companion– Stephanie Alexander
- Veg– Jamie Oliver
- Jamie’s Italian– Jamie Oliver
- Clean Sweets– Arman Liew
- Simply Nigella– Nigella Lawson
- Clean Snacks– Arman Liew