Just ten minutes needed to whip up these healthy no bake blueberry white chocolate snack bars! Quick, easy and boasting a decent dose of protein, they are also vegan, gluten free and very low in sugar- The perfect snack or anytime treat!
Something I truly pride myself and this blog on is collaborating with brands and companies I have previously used or loved during my various trips to America. Today’s collaboration is no different.
FUN FACT. During my trip to America last year, I was fortunate to attend an event held by one of my all time favourite bloggers. There were several sponsors there (including my all time favourite Sushi ever, Katsuya) but one particular one I was drawn to was the team at Bai.
I’m pretty sure I annoyed the reps by complaining about how Australia lacked any beverage of the sort. The ones we had back home which claimed to be nutrient rich beverages were merely sugar filled bottles of lies. Besides, they had amazing flavours- Coconut, Blueberry and my particular favourite- A pear based one which the team there made into a cocktail for me.
When the folk at Bai sent over their Bai5 range to create some fun recipes with them, I wanted my first one to represent something which many relate to TBMW- No baking, easy, quick and a little bit quirky. I also wanted my first one to use my favourite flavour- Brasilia Blueberry.
Besides having an epic name, they taste pretty awesome paired with one of my other loves- White chocolate. I always thought the ONLY berry which could be paired with white chocolate was raspberries but friends, I stand corrected. Blueberry and White chocolate may be my new favourite combination…Until I have Nutella and Peanut Butter again then I’ll change my mind.
These No bake blueberry and white chocolate snack bars are a healthy and delicious snack option to have on hand which take less then 10 minutes to whip up. Not only are they super simple to whip up, these no bake blueberry white chocolate bars are also ridiculously healthy too. They are very low in sugar, high in fiber and perfect to pack in those lunch boxes (kids OR adults- we don’t discriminate here!). They are also suitable for my vegan and gluten free friends.
Those of you who don’t have access to the Brasilia Blueberry Bai beverage, you can use any of their other flavours- You’ll just have less of an intense blueberry taste.
Make these No Bake blueberry white chocolate bars and let’s start the war between raspberries and blueberries for the new other half for white chocolate.
No Bake White Chocolate Blueberry Bars
- 1 cup gluten free oat flour rolled oats ground to a flour
- 1/4 cup + 2 T coconut flour sifted (can sub for almond flour or all oat flour)
- 1/4 cup vegan or casein protein powder optional*
- 2 tablespoon granulated sweetener of choice optional**
- 1/4 cup mild tasting nut butter I used cashew butter
- 1/4 cup brown rice syrup can sub for honey or another sticky sweetener
- 1/4 cup + Bai5 Brasilia Blueberry***
- 1/4 cup dried blueberries
- Handful white chocolate chunks/chips I used homemade dairy free white chocolate pieces
- Line a large baking dish with greased baking paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your oat flour, coconut flour, protein powder, granulated sweetener, dried blueberries and mix well.
- In a microwave safe bowl or stovetop, melt your nut butter with your liquid sweetener. Pour into your dry mixture and mix very well- It should be very crumbly.
- Using a tablespoon at a time, add the Bai5 Brasilia Blueberry until a very thick batter is formed. Transfer to lined pan and press firmly into place. Add the white chocolate chunks/chips over it and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to firm up.
** Adjust according to sweetness- I omit completely as my protein powder is sweetened
*** Adjust accordingly- If mixture continues to be too crumbly, add more. If too wet, add an extra tablespoon or two of oat flour or coconut flour.
No Bake Dark Chocolate Raspberry Cookies (Paleo, Vegan, Gluten Free)
Chocolate and Raspberry Truffles (Paleo, Vegan, Gluten Free)
No Bake White Chocolate Raspberry Cookies (Vegan, Gluten Free)
This post is sponsored by Bai. Cheers, hugs and handshakes for supporting companies and brands which help in making The Big Man’s World continue to grow.
Any other fruit recommendations paired with white chocolate?
What fruit does NOT pair with chocolate? Niki suggested lemon. For once, I’d have to agree.