This no bake cookies and cream cheesecake is the ultimate dessert for oreo lovers! Secretly low carb and made with no sugar, even non-keto followers are obsessed! 150 calories per slice, 1 gram net carbs.
I love sandwich cookies and I love cheesecake, so it was only a matter of time the two were combined to make a cookies and cream cheesecake. Crushed up sandwich cookies mixed with the most creamy cheesecake filling, it’s the showstopping dessert that is actually ridiculously quick and easy to prepare!
Now, this isn’t your traditional Oreo cheesecake recipe.
Instead of actual sandwich cookies, I used my own homemade Oreos, to keep the cheesecake low carb and sugar free, but you’d never tell- This is just as smooth, creamy and filled with plenty of cookie pieces in every bite!
How do you make a cookies and cream cheesecake
For such. a fancy looking dessert, you’ll be shocked at just how easy it is to make, with less than 5 ingredients! The hard part is waiting for the cheesecake to firm up!
- Chocolate crust– To give the cheesecake an even bigger chocolate hit! I used homemade double chocolate cookies for the base.
- Heavy cream– Also known as double cream or thickened cream.
- Cream cheese– Avoid using reduced fat or fat free cream cheese, or the cheesecake will have a much thinner consistency.
- Sweetener– Any sweetener will work. I used monk fruit sweetener, but erythritol works too (as does white and other refined sugars).
- Homemade oreos- I may or may not have made these homemade Oreo cookies purely to use in this cheesecake! If you follow no specific diets, traditional Oreo cookies can be used.
Start by preparing your chocolate pie crust. Once it has been prepared, refrigerate it to firm up. Next, blend up the Oreo cookies to use in the cheesecake and set those aside. In a large mixing bowl, beat your double cream until stiff peaks form. Add your cream cheese and sweetener and beat until combined. Using a rubber spatula, fold through your crushed cookies. Transfer your cheesecake filling over the chocolate pie crust. Cover with chopped Oreos, if desired. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
Making a cookie crust
Any crust will work, and my favorite ones involve crushed up cookies! As there are already Oreos IN the crust, you can also make more cookies and use them in the crust, too.
To make: 3 cups crushed chocolate cookies (I used my keto Oreo cookies), 5 tablespoons butter, melted.
Blend or process your cookies until fine crumbs remain. Mix with your melted butter until combined. Press down into a 8-inch springform pan or cake pan.
Can I make this vegan?
If you’d like to make a Vegan Oreo Cheesecake, make the following substitutions-
- Heavy cream– Use a plant based double cream, like Elmlea double cream.
- Cream cheese– Use dairy free cream cheese, preferably from a block, not a spread. Use a high quality one, that has no or minimal added water.
- Butter– Vegan buttery spread or a vegan butter substitute. Again, like vegan cream cheese, I recommend using a block.
- Sandwich cookies– Did you know that the original Oreo cookies are vegan friendly? Feel free to use traditional Oreos if you’d like to!
Tips for the best oreo cheesecake
- You can prepare this cheesecake up to 5 days before serving. Let the cheesecake sit at room temperature for 30 minutes, before slicing.
- Don’t be too stringent about the size of your crushed up cookies. A mix of small chunks and larger chunks are great for the added texture.
- Do not over blend in your cookies, but fold them through. Blending them in will see the cheesecake be quite difficult to hold up.
- Even though the cheesecake needs 6 hours to firm up, I recommend allowing it to sit overnight, to really firm up nicely.
Storing and Freezing Cheesecake
- To store: Cheesecake should always be stored in the refrigerator, in a sealed container or covered with plastic. The cheesecake will keep well for up to 2 weeks.
- To freeze: Freeze leftover portions of the cheesecake, by placing them in a freezer friendly container, and storing for up to 6 months.
More Keto Desserts to try
Share this recipe on Pinterest
Love this Cookies and Cream Cheesecake recipe?
Share it with the world on Pinterest.
No Bake Cookies and Cream Cheesecake (Keto)
- Prepare your chocolate cookie crust and refrigerate, while you prepare the cheesecake filling.
- In a high speed blender or food processor, blend the Oreos until a fine texture remains.
- In a mixing bowl, beat your double cream until stiff peaks form.
- Add your cream cheese and caster sugar and beat until combined.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold through the crushed Oreos until combined.
- Transfer the Oreo cheesecake mixture onto the chocolate crust. Cover with more crushed cookies and refrigerate for at least 6 hours, or overnight.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this website.