4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies (Keto, Paleo, Vegan) A 5-minute, easy recipe to satisfy the sweet tooth, which is also sugar free, low carb and dairy free!
What can elevate a delicious peanut butter no bake cookies? Giving it a hefty dose of chocolate!
You guys, we are in the holiday home stretch! All things cookies, baking, and edible gifts will slowly be replaced by….wait, what will it be replaced by?
My brain is too full of energy to think that far (ps- Did you check out the big announcement here?!) so let’s stay on cookie theme.
There are many people out there who assume that chocolate and peanut butter is such a basic combination, it should be hidden during the holiday season.
I firmly believe that this is the time to go full throttle with all things chocolate and all things peanut butter. Bonus points if they combine the two. I mean, if my Christmas dinner table was made up of chocolate peanut butter crunch bars (reader and a personal favorite!), peanut butter chocolate crunch no bake cookies (another favorite!) or these low carb chocolate peanut butter bars, I won’t be complaining.
What else am I not complaining about? The fact that these cookies (and well…every cookie posted recently) has been healthy, easy and quick!
It’s funny how literally every cookie posted this season has required no baking and no need to turn on an oven. This, in turn, makes the no bake cookies something which can be whipped up in under 10 minutes.
When a man wants a cookie RIGHT now, wants peanut butter and chocolate RIGHT now, but wants to also be healthy, RIGHT now…
These 4-ingredient chocolate peanut butter no bake cookies are covering ALL those bases, and more. Paleo, vegan, keto-friendly, low carb and completely sugar free…but you’d seriously never be able to tell.
These no bake cookies could not be any more simple to whip up. A soft, fudgy and cookie-dough like center, covered in your chocolate of choice. That is it!
PALEO AND NUT-FREE ALTERNATIVE
Before the paleo police come chasing me, I am well aware that peanut butter isn’t strictly paleo. I got you covered!
For my friends who follow a strict paleo or nut-free lifestyle, replace the peanut butter with sunflower seed butter or soy nut butter. I often opt for the former, as the taste is most similar to peanut butter. Be wary that the color will be a little more green, but c’est la vie.
Almond butter and cashew butter are good alternatives to peanuts, but ensure they are more drippy (easy to spread/liquid-like), as it will help keep the cookie centers smooth.
HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE VS STORE BOUGHT CHOCOLATE
If you follow a strict keto diet, you’ll want to make your own chocolate. It’s much easier than you think- An easy combination of coconut oil, cocoa powder and a liquid sweetener of choice (I find stevia drops or pure maple syrup to work best).
Be wary that if you opt to make your own chocolate, these no bake cookies will not be stable at room temperature.
Alternatively, there are several store-bought brands of chocolate which are healthy and diet friendly! These two options both melt beautifully and taste great!
Tips and tricks for making the perfect paleo vegan chocolate peanut butter no bake cookies-
- Freeze your peanut butter filling before you coat them in chocolate
- Let your chocolate covered no bake cookies sit at room temperature for 10 minutes, before refrigerating
- Keep chocolate peanut butter no bake cookies refrigerated and allow to thaw for 30 minutes, prior to consumption
- If you plan to gift these or use for a cookie exchange (perfect for holidays and Christmas time!), keep them wrapped in parchment paper for easy consumption
For everyone who is a fan of chocolate and peanut butter, these 4-ingredient no bake cookies are your answer. This quick and easy recipe is secretly healthy and low in carbs, so will keep you satisfied and the sugar cravings away!
Snack, dessert or holiday gift- You’ve been covered!
More healthy no bake cookies? Gotcha covered!
Love the chocolate and peanut butter combination? You’ll love these below!
4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies (Keto, Paleo, Vegan) adapted from my chocolate coconut no bake cookies and peanut butter no bake cookies.
4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
- Line a large baking tray or platter with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, add your peanut butter and sticky sweetener and melt until combined. Add your coconut flour and mix until a thick batter remains.
- Using your hands, form small balls and place on the lined plate or tray. Press each ball into a flat cookie shape, using a fork to cross either side. Freezer until firm.
- Once cookies are firm, melt your chocolate chips. Using two forks, dip each cookie in the melted chocolate until completely combined. Repeat process until all cookies are covered. Refrigerate until firm.