Legends, welcome to the annual Holiday Gift Guide on The Big Man’s World ®. For the last several years, I’ve had thousands of messages and emails asking for gift ideas so I thought it best to collate a master guide with something for EVERYONE.
I tend to do things a little differently, and am featuring my favorite things- Kitchen gadgets, technology, travel, stocking stuffers, cookbooks, stuff I would personally want to receive, and of course…asked my female friends for what is trending right now!
I’ve broken up this post into the following sections so you can go directly to whichever and all areas and have ALL your holiday shopping done by the end of this post! With Black Friday and Cyber Monday mere hours away, time to get shopping!
Unlike other gift guides, I’ve included a NEW bonus section- Gifts for the entrepreneur! I know many of us have been dealt with uncertain blows, especially during 2020. With the new year offering a second chance, there’s no better time than putting your entrepreneurial hat on and living out your dream!
Here are the five main sections-
- Kitchen must-haves
- All things technology
- For the traveler
2020 Holiday Gift Guide
- Vitamix Blender– This is my go-to blender which has lasted me over 6 years! I can easily see another 2-3 years from it and their warranty keeps you at ease!
- Kitchenaid Mixer– The ultimate kitchen necessity- Perfect for all the baking!
- Nutribullet– Make a smoothie in seconds, and it’s super compact and portable!
- Instant Pot– Slow cooking minus the slow part- The ultimate time hack kitchen gadget without sacrificing on flavor.
- Air Fryer– Have all the crispy and crunchy texture, minus the need for any added oils or fats.
- Silpat Cookie Sheet– I use this for all my cookie baking for perfect cookies each time.
- Food Processor– One of my most-used utensils.
- Cookie Scoop– For perfect sized cookies and no bake energy balls.
- Kitchen Scale– Perfect measurements every single time.
ALL THINGS TECHNOLOGY
- Canon 6D DSLR Camera Body- This is my go-to camera body. Every picture you see on this website has been taken with this camera (since 2014) and to this day, it works like a dream!
- Canon 100mm Macro lens– Get those crisp and sharp images, with perfect focus.
- Apple Macbook Pro– My laptop I’ve been using the last 8 years- Won’t be turning back.
- Apple iPad– Portable and perfect to have technology at your fingertips.
- Go Pro– Get those stunning travel photos and create videos easily
- Noise Cancelling Headphones– Ignore the outside world and be lost in your musical thoughts.
- Fit Bit– For the stat lover, have your exercise goals in check with steps, calories and more.
- Alexa Echo– Have all your technology on-demand with a few easy words.
- Bose Speakers– My favorite speakers!
FOR THE TRAVELER
- Samsonite Luggage Set– A range of sizes to include short trips, long trips, and the vacation that is all around shopping!
- Herschel Duffle Bag– Stylish, comfortable, and many pockets to organize all your travel needs.
- Herschel Backpack– Small, durable but deceptive- You can fit so much in this stylish backpack.
- Herschel Travel Kit– Miniature bottles of all your favorite health and beauty products, and even a toothbrush!
- Apple Air Pods– To listen to all those fine tunes.
- Neck pillow and comfort kit– Even those us in coach can be comfortable.
MUST HAVE COOKBOOKS
- Mastering The Art of French Cooking– Julia Child
- The Cook’s Companion– Stephanie Alexander
- Veg– Jamie Oliver
- Jamie’s Italian– Jamie Oliver
- Clean Sweets– Arman Liew
- Simply Nigella– Nigella Lawson
- Clean Snacks– Arman Liew
FOR THE ENTREPRENEUR
Ever wanted to start your own business or have a hobby idea that you’d love to monetize? I have the answer for you here!
There are a million and one SEO agencies that claim to help your business or website rank on the first page of google. 9 times out of 10, that is nothing but hot air (and that’s being generous!).
Luckily, there are some truly outstanding agencies out there, and one that I wholeheartedly stand behind is Studiohawk.
Studiohawk has been able to positively impact my business, and a big part of that is due to their new program, the Hawk Academy.
The Hawk Academy breaks down all the daunting parts of starting your own business, bettering your business, or giving you ALL the tips and tricks to truly stand out amongst your competitors. Thanks to the Hawk Academy, I’ve personally learned so many new ideas to take my website to the next level, and the interactive style of the course is one of a kind.
Start out with their free resources (seriously, the sign up is free!) but if you’ve already got a business or a blog, they have some game-changing modules you can directly start with-
- For the bloggers– Whether you have a food blog, a lifestyle blog, or a blog about chimpanzees, learn all the fundamental tips, tricks, and methods to rank on the first page of google. No sales, no ads, just tried and tested methods that deliver results.
- For the business owner– Your plate is full with a thousand and one things, and SEO is probably at the back of your mind. Don’t spend thousands or even tens of thousands on outsourcing this when this specific module walks you through each and every section. You’ll find new ways to overtake your competitors, without paying for ads or short term leads!