These Healthy 3 Ingredient Pumpkin Cookies are soft, chewy and take less than 15 minutes to whip up! They are an easy snack or breakfast option- Naturally gluten free and vegan, there is an option to keep it completely sugar-free too!
It’s not often I get excited about recipes and change up my posting schedule to share it but lo and behold, it happens.
The day after I made this no-bake three ingredient pumpkin fudge, I was on a roll- A beta carotene roll. I stocked up on the canned pumpkin and spent the morning in the kitchen. I also did something VERY monumental.
You guys, I turned on the oven.
*Waits for applause*
Thank you. I may or may not have shed some tears. (I did, but that was because I was peeling onions for tomorrow’s recipe).
Anyway, after warming up the kitchen area with the oven, I got busy trying out 3 different recipes. If my recipes haven’t been the no-bake variety, quick and simple would be the next most popular theme or trend. It’s often assumed that delicious tasting recipes need a dictionary-sized list of ingredients or need to pumped pull of
Paula Deen butter, sugar and white flour to be delicious.
While I clearly have nothing against Paula Deen recipes which use butter or sugar (they are both daily staples for me), I wanted to share some recipes which do taste delicious without either of them. Not only that, some (like these pizza bases or even this fudge) can be taken up on a notch with a schmear (Sandy Cohen OC fans?) of nut butter or crumbled over some ice cream.
BOOM. SNAP. CRACKLE. PUMPKIN.
Over the coming few weeks, I’m going to aim to share more healthy, hearty and easy recipes which taste delicious, but don’t require any fancy, schmancy ingredients and have a VERY short ingredient list. In fact, perhaps I’ll share my recipe for homemade bottled water. It’s life changing. You will never buy bottled water again. In the meantime, let’s start with this delicious and super simple healthy 3 ingredient pumpkin cookies!
These healthy 3 ingredient pumpkin cookies could not be any more simple and take 15 minutes from prep to plate. They are soft, chewy and perfect to have as a quick and easy snack or even eaten for breakfast topped with some peanut butter! Be the fancy one and add some chocolate chips because anything with chocolate chips is always better….except on steak. Naturally gluten-free and vegan, there is an option to keep it completely sugar-free too!
Cooking Hack- Texture lovers, this can be adjusted to your preference whether your team soft and chewy or team firm and chewy. For the latter, simply bake for an additional 5 minutes!
Make these healthy 3 ingredient pumpkin cookies and let’s not only praise pumpkin season but praise the humble oven.
And Paula Deen.
And easy recipes.
And 3 ingredients.
- 2 cups gluten free quick oats
- 1 cup pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/4 cup granulated sweetener of choice* (I used coconut palm sugar but this can be substituted with a stevia blend if you prefer that taste)
- Cinnamon (optional)
- NEW EDIT- 1/4-1/2 cup nut butter of choice**
- Chocolate chips or nuts (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a baking tray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, pumpkin and granulated sweetener of choice and mix well. Add the optional nut butter of choice.
- Using your hands, form into small balls and place on the baking tray and press each ball into a cookie shape. Top with optional nuts and/or chocolate chips and bake for 12-15 minutes, depending on desired consistency.
- Remove and allow to cool completely.
- * I prefer a less sweet cookie so kept it to 1/4 cup. Adjust accordingly.
- These cookies don't need refrigeration and can be kept in a covered container for up to a week for optimum freshness. They freeze very well.
- ** This is optional but highly recommended- The cookies become moist and tender.
3 Ingredient No Bake Pumpkin Fudge (Paleo, Vegan, Gluten-Free)
3 Ingredient Flourless Chocolate Cake (Paleo, Gluten-Free, Vegan)
3 Ingredient No Bake Oatmeal Bars (Vegan, Gluten-Free)
Do you enjoy healthy recipes?
Soft and chewy or thick and chewy cookies?Keep in touch with me:
Twitter -> @thebigmansworld
Instagram – > thebigmansworld
Facebook – > thebigmansworld
Pinterest -> thebigmansworld
Bloglovin’ -> thebigmansworld