30+ of the best vegan and keto cookie recipes perfect for Christmas and the holiday season! All healthy and completely refined sugar free, these healthy cookie recipes are fool-proof, easy and perfect for gifts or parties! Paleo, Low Carb, and Gluten-Free.
Healthy Vegan Keto Christmas Cookies
With Christmas a mere 4 weeks away, you should technically have all your recipes sorted. However, if you are anything like me, you’ve left it to the last minute!
Fortunately, I’ve gathered a collection of 25 of the BEST vegan and keto cookies!
I’ve done all the hard work for you…technically. Every single recipe here is EASY and made with less than 6 ingredients.
You’ve got a variety too- Flourless cookies, no bake cookies and even classic cookies made into bars!
Every recipe is-
- Use just one bowl
- Easy and adaptable
- Healthy and guilt-free
- Paleo, Vegan, Gluten-Free
- Keto, Low Carb, and Sugar-Free
- Nut-free options
- ALL ready in under 20 minutes!
KEY INGREDIENTS USED IN MOST RECIPES
Nut or Seed Butter of choice
Any nut or seed butter can work for the recipes. Just ensure it is dietary compliant to you.
Flours, Grains and More
All recipes are paleo/keto-friendly, which means they are 100% grain-free. However, you can sub them out in several recipes.
Sticky Sweeteners of Choice
For all keto recipes, you’ll need to use a monk fruit sweetened maple syrup. If you don’t follow a ketogenic diet, the below sweeteners fit all other diets!
These ingredients can be included and/or are included in most of the recipes and have all been tested!
No Bake Christmas and Holiday Cookies
These are a collection of healthy no bake cookies perfect for snacking, desserts or even gifting.
These no bake cookies are soft, chewy and don’t require refrigeration. They are freezer-friendly and perfect to get the kids involved too- They are super kid-friendly!
With all of them less than 6 ingredients and ready in under 10 minutes, you have no excuses!
- No Bake Keto Low Carb Pecan Pie Cookies
- Paleo Vegan Brownie No Bake Cookies
- 3 Ingredient Chocolate No Bake Cookies
- Low Carb Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- No Bake Paleo Vegan Brownie Cookies
- 3 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal No Bake Cookies
- 4 Ingredient Paleo Vegan Coconut No Bake Cookies
- Ferrero Rocher Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
- 4 Ingredient Chocolate Snowball Cookies
- Chocolate Coconut No Bake Cookies
- Coconut Snowball No Bake Cookies
- Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
- Coconut No Bake Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Cookies
- Unicorn No Bake Cookies
- Trail Mix No Bake Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll No Bake Cookies
- Vanilla Bean Thumbprint Cookies
- Peppermint Chocolate No Bake Cookies
- White Chocolate Cranberry No Bake Cookies
- No Bake Thumbprint Cookies
- Tiramisu No Bake Cookies
Healthy Flourless Christmas and Holiday Cookies
Easy healthy flourless cookies which take 20 minutes and require no mixer or fancy gadgets.
One bowl cookie recipes which are addictive- Crispy edges, soft and chewy centers and made 100% refined sugar free!
- 3 Ingredient Flourless Sugar Free Cookies
- Flourless Keto Chocolate Cookies
- Copycat Lenny Larry’s Cookies
- Cinnamon Bun Cookies
- Flourless Sticky Cinnamon Bun Cookies
- Peanut Butter Nutella Cookies
- Mexican Hot Chocolate Cookies
Healthy Christmas and Holiday Cookie Bars
Cookies made into healthy bars which require NO baking! Thick and chewy bars topped with a guilt-free frosting! All are perfect to keep refrigerated and are freezer-friendly.
Bonus! The BEST Healthy Paleo and Vegan Chocolate Chip cookies ever!
These grain-free chocolate chip cookies are soft, chewy but with slightly crispy edges! They take just 20 minutes and use just one bowl! Made with no butter, no eggs, and no refined sugar, they are the ultimate gluten-free and healthy chocolate chip cookie recipe to have on hand!
Keto Christmas Recipes
- Preheat oven to 175C/350F. Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all your dry ingredients and mix well.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, melt your coconut oil with your sticky sweetener and almond extract. Add to the dry mixture, along with your milk of choice and mix very well. Stir through your chocolate chips.
- Lightly wet your hands and form small balls out of the cookie dough. Place the balls on the lined cookie sheet. Press each ball into a cookie shape. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until just brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool on the pan completely.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this website.