Each of these 15+ recipes with Greek Yogurt are delicious, decadent, and deeply flavorful. From brownies to bagels and pizza, you’ll never run out of inspiration!
I always have Greek yogurt in my fridge. Not only is it delicious plain, but it’s a great source of protein and probiotics. And if you buy nonfat yogurt, it makes a far healthier alternative than other types of dairy when it comes to baked goods and sauces.
Table of Contents
What can I do with a tub of Greek yogurt?
Greek yogurt makes a fantastic ingredient swap when you’d otherwise use oil, mayonnaise, or sour cream. Here are some of the reasons why we love using Greek yogurt every day:
- High in protein. 8 ounces of Greek yogurt packs over 20 grams of protein per serving, helping you stay fuller for longer.
- A healthier alternative. Greek yogurt has just as much tangy flavor as buttermilk or sour cream but with little to no fat and way fewer carbs.
- Plenty of flavor options. Depending on what you’re making, you can opt for a flavored Greek yogurt to make an even more richly flavored dish. For example, use strawberry yogurt to add protein and creaminess to strawberry smoothies.
Breakfast recipes with Greek yogurt
As much as I’ve grown accustomed to my morning bowl of yogurt with granola, it’s good to switch things up. Each of these breakfast ideas are flavorful, decadent, and made even better with a dollop of yogurt.
- Protein pancakes– Made in just 5 minutes with a handful of ingredients, these fluffy, protein-packed pancakes make the perfect weekend brunch.
- Breakfast cheesecake– Finally, your excuse to have dessert for breakfast! A little yogurt adds the perfect amount of tang, making for a decadent morning treat.
- Turkish eggs– Elevate your breakfast with these Turkish-style eggs, featuring poached eggs served over a garlicky yogurt sauce and topped with a sweet paprika butter sauce.
- Overnight steel-cut oats– Overnight oats take the cake for being the healthiest make-ahead breakfast, and a little yogurt makes them even creamier and more satisfying. Endless flavor combinations!
Baking with Greek yogurt
Greek yogurt adds the perfect amount of moisture and a subtle tangy flavor akin to buttermilk, making it a healthy (and delicious) swap in your favorite baked goodies.
- Banana muffins– Made in one bowl in less than 20 minutes, these fluffy, moist muffins make the perfect breakfast, dessert, or afternoon treat.
- Chocolate brownies– Greek yogurt makes these brownies even more fudgy and rich. Oh, and they’re only 100 calories per serving.
- Yogurt cookies– With endless flavor combinations, you can enjoy these chewy oatmeal cookies in a million different ways.
- Bagels– Rethink your morning bagels with this easy 2-ingredient dough and countless flavor options.
- Cinnamon soft pretzels– If you love Auntie Anne’s cinnamon pretzels, you’re going to fall in love with this healthy version. The dough comes together with just 2 ingredients, but it’s the cinnamon sugar topping that ties it all together.
Hearty main courses using Greek yogurt
Incorporating yogurt into your dinner is not only the healthier choice, but it adds flavor and richness to whatever you’re cooking. Each of these recipes makes for a hearty, flavorful dinner that’s sure to be a hit.
- Protein pasta– Rethink pasta night with this hearty, wholesome protein pasta featuring al dente noodles layered with juicy ground meat, marinara, and a decadent cream sauce.
- Stuffed baked potatoes– Take classic baked potatoes to another level with these cheesy twice-baked stuffed potatoes. A little yogurt goes a long way to give the potatoes a rich, creamy texture.
- Chicken salad with grapes– Break out of your dinner rut with this texture-filled hearty salad.
- Paneer tikka masala– Featuring golden fried paneer slices simmered in a luscious gravy. It’s the perfect Meatless Monday dinner, and it makes for great leftovers!
- Tandoori chicken– Spice up dinnertime with this smoky yogurt-marinated chicken, then take it up a notch with this refreshing garlic yogurt sauce.
Sweet recipes with Greek yogurt
Satisfy your sugar craving while honoring your health goals with these easy-to-make, foolproof dessert recipes made with yogurt.
- Sugar-free frozen yogurt– Of course, I had to include a frozen yogurt recipe. Made with no added sugar and just 2 ingredients, you’ll never buy ice cream again. Make it with or without an ice cream maker.
- Protein pudding– The perfect protein-packed snack you can make in vanilla, chocolate, or peanut butter.
- Healthy cheesecake– It’s every bit as smooth and creamy as traditional cheesecake, but you’d never be able to tell it’s guilt-free, with less than 100 calories per serving.
- Cake batter dip– Instantly elevate any party or get-together with this decadent 3-ingredient dessert dip.
15+ Recipes With Greek Yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Grease a 12-count muffin tin or add muffin liners to it.
- In a high speed blender or food processor, add all the ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Evenly distribute the batter amongst a 12-count muffin tin and bake for 17-20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out mostly clean.
- Let the muffins cool for 5 minutes in the pan before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this website.