These soft and chewy no bake pecan pie cookies are the ultimate keto low carb no bake dessert recipe for the holiday season! Packed with smooth pecan butter, chopped pecans and delicious spices, these sugar free no bake cookies are naturally paleo and vegan too!
No Bake Pecan Pie Cookies
We are really in the midst of the holiday season, and this requires one thing and one thing only- Easy healthy no bake vegan and keto dessert recipes!
Since I shared this healthy sugar free candied pecans recipe, I’ve been finding more and more ways to use it. I’ve enjoyed candied pecans in salads, thrown over my morning oatmeal and even in no bake pecan pie bars.
Now we have healthy no bake pecan pie cookies!
Easy No Bake Pecan Pie Cookies Recipe
For such a decadent tasting no bake cookie, you’d assume that it’s a calorie bomb, but that couldn’t be further from the truth!
Not only are these no bake cookies completely keto and low carb, but it’s also made 100% sugar free! For those following a paleo and vegan diet, these also fit the bill completely!
To make these healthy no bake pecan pie cookies, you only need SIX ingredients-
- Raw pecans
- Raw nuts of choice
- A smooth nut or seed butter of choice
- A granulated sweetener of choice
- Chia seeds
- A milk of choice
Raw nuts of choice
You have the option to use any nut you prefer, however, different nuts yield slightly different results.
Peanuts will work, but they aren’t suitable for those following a paleo diet.
Using extra pecans or walnuts isn’t recommended, as they tend to be considerably oilier than other nuts, and the final no bake cookies will be quite gritty.
The nut/seed butter of choice
Peanut butter lovers, this is a fantastic choice. Again, not suitable for a paleo diet!
The granulated sweetener of choice
To keep these no bake pecan pie cookies keto and vegan-friendly, I used a monk fruit sweetener. It has the consistency and taste of white sugar, minus the carbs, calories and of course, sugar.
Other granulated sweeteners will work, just ensure it is suitable for your diet and has a pleasant flavor.
Readers have had success with brown sugar, coconut palm sugar, and even baking stevia.
With Thanksgiving days away, Christmas not far off and the holiday spirit truly here already, these healthy no bake pecan pie cookies will have you sorted in less than 10 minutes!
No Bake Keto Low Carb Pecan Pie Cookies (Paleo, Vegan)
- In a food processor or high-speed blender, combine your raw pecans, sugar free candied pecans and almonds and blend until a crumbly texture remains.
- Add the rest of your ingredients and blend until a thick batter remains. If the batter is too crumbly, add extra milk, as needed.
- Transfer your batter into a large mixing bowl. Line a large plate or tray with parchment paper.
- Using your hands, form small balls with the pecan pie cookie dough. Once all the balls are formed, press each ball into a flat cookie shape. Top with extra pecans and refrigerate until firm.