Banana fudge is made with overripe banana, peanut butter and coconut oil combined to produce a smooth and creamy fudge! 3 ingredients and no added sugar, this easy fudge recipe is vegan and dairy free. Paleo, gluten free.
Adding banana to fudge might sound like a strange concept, but it truly is a game changer! Banana adds a creamy and sweet flavor, and pairs beautifully with the peanut butter.
Unlike traditional fudge, this banana flavored fudge is made with no condensed milk, no butter and no sugar, but you’d never tell- it MELTS in your mouth!
Taste-wise, it’s loaded with banana flavor, with hints of peanut butter throughout. The texture is just like what you want in any fudge recipe- smooth, rich and creamy!
How to make banana fudge
- Banana– The riper the banana is, the sweeter the fudge to be. Avoid using under-ripe bananas, or you’ll find the fudge to be less sweet.
- Peanut Butter– Smooth and drippy peanut butter, with no added sugar. You can use any nut or seed butter of choice.
- Coconut Oil– Helps keep the fudge firm and adds an even more buttery and creamy texture. Use refined coconut oil to avoid any coconut flavor.
Start by lining a 12-count muffin tin or 18-count muffin tin with muffin liners. Alternatively, if you have a silicon muffin pan, that is even better! Then, add your bananas in a mixing bowl, and mash very well. When you’ve mashed that, add your peanut butter and coconut oil to a microwave-safe bowl. Heat until the coconut oil has melted, and whisk together with the peanut butter. Add to the mashed banana, and mix well until fully incorporated. Distribute the fudge batter amongst the muffin tin and refrigerate for freeze until firm.
- To store: Fudge must always be stored in the refrigerator, otherwise it will melt. Banana fudge will keep well for up to 2 months.
- To freeze: Easily freeze leftover fudge to enjoy later, or enjoy directly from the freezer. Keep in a freezer friendly container or ziplock bag. Fudge will freeze well for at least 6 months.
More EASY no bake dessert recipes
- Chocolate Coconut Bars
- Peanut Butter Balls
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
- Chocolate Cheesecake
Watch the step-by-step video below
Banana Fudge (3 Ingredients!)
- Line a 12 count muffin tray with muffin liners and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add your mashed bananas and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl or stovetop, melt your coconut oil with your nut butter. Pour into the mixing bowl and stir through the mashed banana until fully incorporated.
- Divide mixture amongst muffin tins and refrigerate or freeze until firm.v