Smooth, creamy and ridiculously easy fudge cups using just two ingredients and ready in minutes!
Made with NO dairy, butter, condensed milk, white sugar or flour, this healthy 2 ingredient ‘nutella’ fudge is naturally gluten free, vegan, paleo, dairy free, keto, low carb and refined sugar free!
Easy 2 ingredient Nutella Fat Bombs that melt in your mouth.
Nutella fudge, hazelnut fat bombs or keto hazelnut fudge- Whatever you call it, you will become obsessed.
I’ve been meaning to do a Nutella fudge recipe for ages, but for once, my homemade recipe failed me!
Instead, I used a generic store bought hazelnut butter, and mixed it with chocolate chips. When melted together, they made the most smooth and dreamy nutella fudge fat bombs!
These keto nutella fat bombs will be the first of several 2 ingredient keto desserts.
Why this is the BEST healthy nutella fudge recipe recipe
These 2 ingredient nutella fudge cups are smooth, creamy and melt in your mouth delicious, and ridiculously simple to whip up!
Unlike store bought or classic versions, these contain no butter, dairy, condensed milk, white sugar or flour, but you’d never be able to tell!
Depending on how soon you want to enjoy it and what texture you prefer (check out this post for a solid breakdown!), you could be enjoying this within minutes!
Based on the ingredients used, it’s also suitable for those following a paleo, keto, low carb, sugar free, dairy free, vegan AND gluten free diet.
How to make keto nutella fat bombs
To make these nutella fat bombs, you don’t need any fancy ingredients or difficult kitchen gadgets.
- Hazelnut Butter– Be sure your hazelnut butter is smooth and creamy- aka it should be stirrable with a spoon. If it can’t be stirred, it will be too thick for the recipe.
- Sugar Free Chocolate Chips– I used stevia sweetened chocolate chips, but any sugar free chocolate chips or keto chocolate chips are fine.v
In a microwave-safe bowl or in a small saucepan, combine your hazelnut butter with your chocolate chips. On medium heat (or on a microwave half-power level), heat up both the ingredients until warm and melted. Use a whisk and whisk together very well, until fully combined.
Line a 12-count muffin tin (or mini muffin tin) with muffin liners. Evenly distribute the chocolate hazelnut mixture in each muffin tin and refrigerate or freeze until firm.
Fudge made in a muffin tin- Foolproof and NO mess!
If you haven’t been following along the past few weeks, I’ve been sharing recipes made in muffin tins with a few caveats- NO baking, easy and minimal ingredients.
Today? We are combining the basic ‘cups’ with the basic ‘fudge’ and the basic ‘nutella’- 2 Ingredient Paleo Nutella Fudge!
Storing Nutella Fat Fudge
Nutella fudge must be stored in the refrigerator at all times. As the texture softens at room temperature, it is imperative.
Keep the fat bombs covered in a sealed container. It will keep for up to 4 weeks.
If you prefer a firm and thick texture, keep your Nutella fat bombs in the freezer. Place them in a shallow container, and simply take them out of the freezer 10-15 minutes before you want to eat it- it doesn’t need much time to thaw.
Frozen fat bombs will keep fresh for 6 months.
More delicious Fat Bomb Recipes
Nutella Fat Bombs (2 Ingredients)
- 1 cup hazelnut butter can substitute this for any smooth nut or seed butter
- 2 cups keto chocolate chips
- Line a 12 count muffin tin or 24 count mini muffin tin with muffin liners and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl or stovetop, melt your hazelnut butter with chocolate chips. Whisk well, until combined.
- Divide mixture evenly amongst the lined muffin cups and place in the freezer for 2 minutes to firm up slightly and enjoy!