Healthy Paleo Vegan Chocolate Coconut Eggs (Keto, Sugar Free)- An easy recipe for chocolate coconut bars shaped like eggs, for a fun snack or dessert needing just 4 ingredients! A 5-minute low carb and sugar free recipe! Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Refined Sugar Free.
When it comes to Ketosis friendly chocolate or Ketosis friendly Easter chocolate, I think it would be hard to come by. The same can go for my paleo friends- How often do you see paleo chocolate bars or paleo Easter chocolate or even keto paleo Easter eggs?
Rarely, if ever.
To give my ketogenic friends something to consume this holiday season (or anytime, really!) I combined a few of my favorite recipes in one- My keto and low carb chocolate coconut crack bars, the chocolate coconut fat bombs (aka keto cups!) and of course, my low carb coconut balls.
This chocolate coconut eggs recipe isn’t just ketogenic diet friendly (which makes it naturally low carb and sugar free)- It is also 100% paleo, vegan, gluten-free and dairy free!
A healthy paleo vegan keto chocolate recipe to keep your sweet tooth in check? You bet!
How do you make keto friendly chocolate?
A ketogenic chocolate recipe should be a staple in all keto diets. Anytime you want a sweet treat, this low carb, sugar-free chocolate is your go to!
It’s a simple 3-step process–
- Combine equal parts cocoa powder and coconut oil (NOT melted) in a small bowl
- Add some granulated sweetener of choice- Erythritol, monk fruit sweetener or similar.
- Melt together until combined
What chocolate is allowed on the keto diet?
If you don’t make your own low carb keto chocolate, you can use the following store-bought alternatives-
- Stevia Sweetened Chocolate Chips– These low carb sugar free chocolate chips melt beautifully and don’t have a bitter aftertaste.
- 100% Cocoa Dark Chocolate– Made purely of cacao, this chocolate bar is 100% unsweetened, so make sure your coconut filling is sweet enough!
- 99% Dark Chocolate Bar- Even though this is marketed as a chocolate bar, it actually melts beautifully with a teaspoon or two of coconut oil. Like the above bar, it is NOT sweet at all!
What chocolate are Paleo AND vegan-friendly?
Homemade Paleo Vegan Chocolate Recipe- To make a homemade paleo vegan chocolate bar, simply combine 1 cup coconut oil, 1 cup cocoa powder and 1/3 cup pure maple syrup.
Homemade Sugar Free Paleo Vegan Chocolate Recipe- Similar to above, combine 1 cup cocoa powder, 1/2 cup melted coconut oil. Then, add some liquid stevia or monk fruit according to taste.
Types of unsweetened coconut
The coconut filling can be quite variable, depending on which kind of unsweetened coconut you use-
- Desiccated Coconut (Fine Macaron Shredded Coconut)
- Shredded unsweetened coconut
Need a little more convincing to make these 4 Ingredient Paleo Vegan Chocolate Coconut Eggs aka healthy Keto Chocolate Coconut Fat Bombs? Okay, if you say so!
- Chocolate AND coconut in one
- Needs just 4 Ingredients
- 100% sugar free and a refined sugar-free option
- Ketogenic diet friendly AND dairy-free
- Naturally Low Carb and Gluten Free
- Paleo AND vegan-friendly
- Ready in under 5 minutes
- Uses homemade healthy chocolate
- Perfect for dessert or a healthy snack
- The ultimate healthy Paleo Vegan and Keto Easter Chocolate
More delicious keto, paleo, and vegan chocolate coconut recipes? Gotcha Covered!
- 4 Ingredient Chocolate Coconut No Bake Cookies
- No Bake Chocolate Coconut Cookies
- Healthy Flourless Coconut Chocolate Brownies
SHARE YOUR RE-CREATION AND TAG #THEBIGMANSWORLD AND FOLLOW ALONG ON INSTAGRAM. YOU CAN ALSO SHARE A PHOTO OF YOUR RECIPE ON THEBIGMANSWORLD FACEBOOK PAGE!
Healthy Paleo Vegan Chocolate Coconut Eggs (Keto, Sugar Free)
- Line a large baking tray or pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a high-speed blender or food processor (or a large mixing bowl), combine all ingredients and mix well until a dough is formed. If the batter is too crumbly/thin, add extra milk and/or sticky sweetener of choice.
- Lightly wet your hands and form small egg shapes with the dough. Once all the dough has been shaped, place in the freezer to firm up.
- Melt your chocolate chips of choice or make homemade chocolate. Moving quickly, use a large spoon and fork to dip each coconut egg into the chocolate mixture. Repeat until each 'egg' is covered completely in chocolate.
- Freeze or refrigerate until firm.
© thebigmansworld.com ® All content, recipes, and images are legally protected by copywrite. Please do not use my images or recipes without permission. Please contact Arman if you need further clarification.
Facebook - /thebigmansworld
Pinterest - /thebigmansworld
Instagram - @thebigmansworld
Twitter - @thebigmansworld
Bloglovin - thebigmansworld
Email - email@example.com
Snapchat - thebigmansworld