Hands down, the easiest healthy no bake cookies ever, loaded with coconut and chocolate! Using just 4 Ingredients and taking 5 minutes, this clean eating no bake coconut cookies recipe is completely keto, low carb and sugar-free, made with shredded coconut and almond flour! Paleo, Vegan, Gluten Free.
Keto Coconut Cookies
No one believed me when I said I had lived 5 different countries outside America, yet my healthy recipe baking staples stayed the same. You can scroll through my Instagram feed and see that the same coconut no bake cookies have been made in 5 different countries using the same few ingredients…thanks to iHerb.
My 4 ingredient no bake coconut cookies have crossed many time zones, thanks to easy access to hard-to-find ingredients…outside the residing countries.
Australia- The same.
New Zealand- The same.
Singapore- The same.
London- The same.
Being based in New York City (America) and Melbourne (Australia), I think many readers assume I load up on healthy groceries whenever I’m in America, for me to use in Australia. Especially with me working on my second cookbook, it would only make sense.
I am a regular iHerb customer, and always have consistent deliveries sent through to Australia. With over 5,000 grocery products, why would I waste precious space in my suitcase? I reserve that for all my outlet mall shopping. The customer support team can also speak TEN languages!
I don’t plan on making any city or country a permanent place just yet, and I’m not worried- iHerb will be the constant amongst my travels, as they are available in over 160 countries- time to tick off my bucket list!
Although I order a plethora of items from iHerb, you’ll always find staples, as mentioned above. I wanted to share an easy recipe today which incorporated them all- Almond flour, coconut flour, dairy free chocolate chips- to make Paleo Vegan Coconut No Bake Cookies (Keto, Sugar Free) which need just 4 ingredients!
The best part about these no bake coconut cookies is that regardless of where in the world I’d be at any one time, you don’t need an oven to make them!
WHAT KIND OF ALMOND FLOUR
There are several kinds of almond flour/meals on the market, and while they generally can be used interchangeably, they do affect the taste and texture.
- Blanched almond flour– I prefer using this form of almond flour, purely because it provides a light, almost-white color- Something I wanted for a coconut-heavy recipe. It also is extremely finely milled
- General Almond Flour– Almond flour is similar to blanched almond flour, although it is darker, thanks to their skins remaining on them when processed.
- Almond Meal- Grittier than the two aforementioned blends, the meal has a distinct almond flavor and can often need a little extra sticky sweetener added to shape into cookies.
KETO FRIENDLY AND 100% SUGAR FREE SWEETENERS
- Liquid Stevia- I often use liquid stevia to enhance the sweetness of a recipe. This vanilla one is my favorite, as it also means I don’t need to add any vanilla extract
- Monk fruit sweetener– A granulated natural sweetener which is low carb, keto-friendly and zero calorie!
100% REFINED SUGAR FREE SWEETENERS
Any of the below mentioned sticky sweeteners can be used. Be wary that honey is not strictly vegan and that brown rice syrup is not overly sweet, but SUPER sticky!
HEALTHY CHOCOLATE CHIPS
Dairy Free, Vegan, and Paleo Friendly Chocolate Chips- Every single order from iHerb contain a bag (or ten) of the Enjoy Life baking chips. I sometimes go fancy and get their morsels or their chunks. These taste even better than regular chocolate chips and melt beautifully. Did I mention they are vegan, dairy-free and paleo friendly too?
Keto friendly and Sugar Free Chocolate Chips– Use either Stevia Sweetened Chips or 100% Bakers Chocolate, chopped finely.
Need more convincing to whip up these delicious coconut no bake cookies? Alright then!
- Needs just ONE bowl
- Five minutes
- 4 ingredients
- Naturally low carb and sugar free
- Keto friendly and dairy free
- Paleo, vegan AND gluten-free
- Soft, pillow-like cookies
- Loaded with coconut flavor
- Stable at room temperature
For all my friends inside AND outside of the US- Don’t fret over a lack of availability for healthy groceries- I’ve been using iHerb for years across multiple continents and my shopping cart has remained consistent. If you’ve never tried it before, check this out for a discount on your first purchase!
Bonus? For every new customer order over $40, you’ll receive $5 off by using this promo code- WELCOME5!
Friends who are currently in Japan or any of the aforementioned countries, feel free to email me with any questions- I remember that there were some postage delivery issues which can easily be fixed to get your good delivered! 🙂
More delicious no bake keto paleo and vegan recipes? Gotcha covered!
- No Bake Chocolate Coconut Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
- 3 Ingredient No Bake Coconut Snowball Cookies
4 Ingredient Paleo Vegan Coconut No Bake Cookies (Keto, Sugar Free)
- Line a large plate or baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl or high-speed blender, combine all your ingredients until fully incorporated. If the batter is too crumbly, add a little more sticky sweetener and/or coconut milk until a thick batter remains.
- Using your hands, form into small balls. Press each ball lightly into a cookie shape. Refrigerate or freeze until firm.