These banana blondies need just 4 ingredients to make and zero baking! They are soft, chewy, and use wholesome ingredients.
If you’re looking for a healthy and delicious snack, you’ll love these no-bake banana blondies. Made with just 4 simple ingredients, they’re easy to whip up and perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth without any guilt.
Table of Contents
Why this recipe works
- It’s incredibly easy to make. With just a few simple steps, you can have these blondies ready to eat quickly.
- The recipe is gluten-free and vegan, making it suitable for various dietary needs.
- The natural sweetness of the ripe bananas and maple syrup means you can indulge in a sweet treat without any added sugar.
- These blondies are perfect for meal prep. You can make a batch at the beginning of the week and have a healthy snack on hand whenever you need it.
These healthy blondies call for just four simple ingredients. If you’ve made any of our other no bake desserts before, you’ll already have everything on hand.
- Coconut flour: A low carb and gluten free flour that absorbs moisture like no other flour. A little goes a very long way, and you don’t need to worry about any coconut flavor.
- Bananas: add natural sweetness and moisture to the blondies.
- Almond butter: provides healthy fats and a creamy texture to the mixture.
If you don’t want to use almond butter, try peanut, cashew, or sunflower seed butter.
- Maple syrup: adds a touch of sweetness without the need for added sugars. It also helps bind everything together.
How to make banana blondies
You’ll need to start by lining an 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper. This will make it easier to remove the blondies later on.
Grab a large mixing bowl and add in the coconut flour, mashed bananas, almond butter, and maple syrup. Mix it all up until it’s fully combined,, and there are no clumps.
Transfer the mixture to the lined pan and press it down evenly with your hands or the back of a spoon. Pop the pan into the fridge and let it chill for at least 30 minutes or until it’s nice and firm.
Once the blondies are firm, take them out of the fridge and cut them into bars or squares.
- Use ripe bananas for maximum sweetness and flavor.
- Make sure to line the pan with parchment paper to easily remove the blondies.
- Add some chocolate chips or cocoa powder to the mixture for a more chocolatey twist.
- If the mixture is too dry, add a tablespoon of milk or water at a time until the desired consistency is reached.
Leftovers: Store the blondies in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
To freeze: For longer storage, freeze the blondies in an airtight container for up to 3 months.
Yes, you can use regular flour instead of coconut flour. However, you will need to heat treat the flour first and double the amount.
Yes, you can use any nut or seed butter of your choice.
While any bananas work, they are best if they are very ripe and almost black in color. This will give them a sweeter flavor and make them easier to mash.
Banana Blondies (4 Ingredients)
- Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the coconut flour and banana and mix well. Add the almond butter and maple syrup and mix until a thick batter remains. Fold through the chocolate chips.
- Transfer batter to the lined pan and refrigerate for 10-20 minutes, until firm. It can also be frozen briefly.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this website.