The best keto cookie recipes that are simple to make and taste just as good as any cookie out there! From classic options to more fancier ones, they take minutes to make.
Keto cookie recipes
Keto cookies are all the rage right now, and rightly so- Low carb, sugar free and dairy free cookies that taste like the real deal!
Grocery stores and supermarkets are slowly stocking up more and more keto cookies, but why not make your own? They are so easy, so simple, but most of all, incredibly delicious, and most use just a handful of ingredients!
These are the BEST low carb Cookie Recipes on the planet, but that’s not all- they are incredibly simple to make and require minimal ingredients.
I’ve tried a bunch of cookie recipes, and these ones taste great, and even non-keto friends love them.
No bake cookies, chocolate cookies, cookie bars, chocolate chip cookies all get the keto makeover- Which one will you make first?
Keto cookie recipes to try
Chocolate chip cookies
Almond butter cookies
Peanut butter cookies
Cashew butter cookies
White chocolate macadamia nut cookies
No bake cookies
Coconut flour cookies
Almond flour cookies
Cream cheese cookies
Almond flour biscotti
30 BEST Keto Cookie Recipes
- 1 cup cashew butter smooth
- 1 cup brown sugar substitute
- 1 large egg * See notes
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup keto chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl, add the cashew butter, brown sugar substitute, and egg, and mix well. Add the baking soda and chocolate chips and mix until just combined.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Remove the bowl from the refrigerator and roll the dough into balls. Place them on a lined baking sheet and gently press down into a cookie shape.
- Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges become slightly firm.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool completely, before enjoying.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this website.
Hi Arman! Hope you are well and stay that way. My question is do any of your keto cookie recipes come out crunchy? I prefer a crunchy cookie. Am going to make your keto macaroons recipe today. Love coconut! Should I just cook them longer or is that a no-no? Anyway, thanks for all the deliciousness! Gayle.
The recipe looks delicious, Arman!
I’m going to try making this over the weekend for my boyfriend, shall let you know how it goes. Thanks in advance!
Can I use a different nut butter?.
Yes, of course 🙂
gunna make me sum!
I substituted mashed banana in place of the sugar. The batter tasted sweet; however, the cookies were rather bland. Perhaps I will sprinkle with powdered sugar.