These keto pumpkin cookies are a delicious low carb and no bake cookie recipe, full of pumpkin flavor! Made with just 5 ingredients, these soft and chewy cookies take less than 10 minutes to make! 2 grams net carbs per cookie.
Keto Pumpkin Cookies
Pumpkin season is my favorite season, and if there is a way to add pumpkin in everything, you know I will do it. No bake cookies are one of my favorite kinds of cookies, so of course, I had to make a pumpkin version!
Traditional no bake cookies use oats and grains, but to make keto pumpkin cookies, I omitted all of those completely! Instead, I used a combination of coconut flour, peanut butter, and keto syrup, all flavored with plenty of pumpkin and pumpkin spice!
5 ingredients, 5 minutes, and no baking required, these healthier no bake cookies will be your new favorite!
How to make low carb pumpkin cookies
- Peanut Butter– Smooth and drippy sugar free peanut butter. Avoid using crunchy or all natural peanut butter, as they tend to have a thicker texture.
- Sugar free maple syrup– Monk fruit sweetened maple syrup, not sugar free pancake syrup. This adds sweetness, but also holds the cookies together.
- Coconut flour– The secret ingredient that gives the cookies the thick, cakey texture.
- Pumpkin puree– I used homemade pumpkin puree, as it is so fast and easy to do, and tastes better than the canned stuff! If you prefer the canned pumpkin, be sure to use unsweetened pumpkin puree, NOT pumpkin pie filling!
- Pumpkin pie spice– A must for any pumpkin recipe!
- Step 1- In a microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, heat up your peanut butter with your keto maple syrup until warm. Whisk together until combined.
- Step 2- Add in your coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice, and pumpkin puree and mix very well, until fully incorporated. If the batter is too thick, add a little extra syrup or pumpkin. If the batter is too thin, add more coconut flour.
- Step 3- Using your hands, form 20 small balls of dough. On a lined plate, place each ball of dough and press each one into a cookie shape. Use a fork and cross each one diagonally. Sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice and refrigerate for 30 minutes, or until firm.
How to make homemade pumpkin spice
You can use store bought pumpkin pie spice, or make this simple homemade version!
To make: 6 tablespoons cinnamon, 4 teaspoons nutmeg, 4 teaspoons ginger, 2 teaspoons allspice, 2 teaspoons cloves.
Add all your spices in a mixing bowl and mix until combined. Transfer to an airtight container.
Can I make these cookies without peanut butter?
Easily make these cookies without peanut butter!
Almond butter or cashew butter can easily be substituted, without affecting the texture at all.
Can I make these cookies nut free?
To keep these cookies 100% nut-free, swap out the peanut butter for either sunflower seed butter, tahini, or wow butter.
All 3 are nut-free, and the other ingredients are already nut free in itself.
Storing and Freezing no bake cookies
- To store: Keto pumpkin cookies should be stored in the refrigerator, as they will remain thick, soft, and chewy in one. Leaving them out at room temperature will see them become too soft. Refrigerated cookies will remain fresh for up to 4 weeks.
- To freeze: Wrap each no bake cookie in parchment paper and store in a ziplock bag or shallow container and freeze for up to 6 months.
More healthy no bake cookie recipes
- No Bake Brownie Cookies
- Cookie Dough No Bake Bars
- Keto No Bake Cookies
- Cookie Dough Bites
- Brownie Bites
Keto Pumpkin Cookies (No Bake)
- In a microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, heat up your peanut butter with your sticky sweetener until warm. Whisk together until combined.
- Add the rest of your ingredients and mix very well, until a thick, firm batter remains. If the batter is too thin, add some extra coconut flour.
- Using your hands, form small balls of dough and place on a lined plate. Press each ball into a cookie shape and cross each one with a fork. Refrigerate until firm.