This no bake pumpkin cheesecake uses keto and low carb ingredients, but you’d never tell! It’s an easy and delicious pumpkin dessert recipe perfect for the Fall season! 3 grams net carbs per slice.
Fall season is around the corner, which means all things pumpkin. While the weather is STILL a little warm, I thought kicking things off with a no bake pumpkin dessert to be perfect to start the season! As someone who loves cheesecake, a pumpkin cheesecake was next on the agenda!
This thick and creamy cheesecake is made with no sugar and super low carb, but you’d never tell. The pumpkin filling is so creamy, so rich, and smooth and can be made with or without a crust.
Don’t let the keto in the title fool you- You won’t tell that this is a low carb pumpkin cheesecake! It tastes like the real deal, so much that my non-keto friends ADORED it.
How do you make no bake pumpkin cheesecake
- 8 inch pie crust– Any pie crust of choice will work. I used the same no bake crust I used in my coconut cream pie. It’s so simple and quick to prepare.
- Heavy cream– Also known as double cream or thickened cream. This keeps the cheesecake extra creamy and smooth (as opposed to using strictly cream cheese).
- Cream cheese– Room temperature cream cheese and full fat. I don’t recommend using reduced-fat cream cheese, as the filling will be less firm and sturdy. You can also use dairy free cream cheese.
- Pumpkin puree– Unsweetened pumpkin puree! Be sure the only ingredients are 100% pumpkin and that’s it.
- Sugar Free powdered sugar– A keto version of traditional confectioners sugar. Easily make your own.
- Cinnamon-A must for any fall-inspired dessert. Cinnamon and pumpkin is an incredible combination.
- Nutmeg– Like cinnamon, nutmeg works so well in pumpkin desserts.
Start by preparing your pie crust or using your favorite crust of choice. In a medium bowl, beat your heavy cream until stiff peaks form. In a separate bowl, beat your cream cheese until fluffy. Slowly add your pumpkin puree until combined. Next, add your powdered sugar slowly, until no clumps remain. Add the spices until combined, before folding in the whipped cream. Transfer the cheesecake mixture into the crust and refrigerate overnight.
Tips for the perfect cheesecake
- Make sure all your ingredients are room temperature- This ensures the pumpkin cheesecake filling will be super smooth, and also firm up nicely.
- If you don’t follow any dietary restrictions, any pie crust and standard powdered sugar can be used.
- Prepare everything in a springform pan, as it makes the removal of the cheesecake easier.
- If you would like a vegan pumpkin cheesecake, use dairy free cream cheese and swap out the heavy cream for plant based double cream.
Storing and Freezing Pumpkin Cheesecake
- To store: Store the cheesecake loosely covered in the refrigerator. It will keep well for up to 1 week.
- To freeze: You can freeze the pumpkin cheesecake either as an entire cheesecake or as single slices. It should be completely covered, so use a large, freezer friendly container. It will freeze well for up to 6 months.
- To thaw: Thaw cheesecake overnight in the refrigerator, or even at room temperature, up to 24 hours prior before serving.
More Easy No Bake Keto Desserts to try
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake (Keto!)
- Prepare your 8 inch no bake pie crust and refrigerate to firm up.
- In a medium bowl, beat heavy cream to stiff peaks.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add pumpkin puree and beat until no lumps remain. Add powdered sugar and beat again until no lumps remain. Add vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt and beat until incorporated. Add whipped cream and fold in until just combined.
- Transfer into the prepared pie crust. Refrigerate overnight to firm up.