This no bake keto cheesecake is a quick and easy dessert recipe made with just 6 ingredients! Rich, creamy, and deceptively easy to make, you can make it with or without a crust!
No Bake Keto Cheesecake
I’ve always been a cheesecake lover and since starting a keto diet, this hasn’t changed. I love a good cheesecake cupcake and cheesecake bites, but when I can’t be bothered turning the oven on, I love a no bake keto cheesecake.
Why this no bake keto cheesecake recipe will be your favorite dessert-
- No baking required. Probably stating the obvious here, but there is ZERO baking required. It’s so quick to prepare and make, the hard part is honestly waiting for the cheesecake to set, but the results will be worth it!
- 6 Ingredients. Only 6 ingredients to make this recipe, and none of those hard-to-find or expensive ones either.
- Made with a homemade crust. While we can make this as a crustless keto cheesecake, it’s so much better with a keto graham cracker crust.
- No heavy cream or eggs. Traditional and keto cheesecakes typically need at least cream and/or eggs to make the filling, but not this one! Don’t fret though, because it is just as creamy and rich as any good cheesecake should be!
What I love about this no bake cheesecake is that I don’t miss out on desserts at parties and events because of dietary restrictions. It’s perfect served with a scoop of keto ice cream or some keto custard, especially when I’m feeling fancy!
How do you make a no bake keto cheesecake?
- Keto graham cracker crust– A low carb alternative to the traditional crust. It uses a combination of low carb cookies, butter, and sweetener, and comes together in seconds!
- Coconut milk- Thicker than other milk options and you won’t be able to taste the coconut at all. If you don’t like coconut, use any milk of choice.
- Granulated sweetener of choice- I like using allulose, as it dissolves exactly as sugar does, but erythritol can also be used.
- Cashews- Unsalted and raw cashews. These will be soaked prior to adding it to the cheesecake filling to ensure they are soft enough to become creamy.
- Coconut oil- Helps the no bake cheesecake hold shape, once firm. Use refined coconut oil, to avoid any coconut flavor.
- Vanilla Extract- A must for all cheesecake recipes- it brings a little vanilla flavor!
- Cream Cheese- Softened to room temperature.
Start by preparing your mock graham cracker crust and refrigerate it while you prepare the filling. In a small saucepan, add your coconut milk and allulose and heat until the allulose has dissolved. Once dissolved, remove it from the heat and let it cool slightly.
Next, add the cooled milk/allulose mixture into a blender, along with the cashews, coconut oil and vanilla extract. Blend until a creamy and smooth texture remains. Add the cream cheese and blend once more until everything is combined.
Now, transfer the filling into the refrigerated crust and place it in the freezer for three hours or overnight. Remove it from the freezer, then slice it up and serve.
Can I make this a no carb cheesecake?
Unless you all use cream cheese in the filling and avoid any type of crust, you’ll find it quite difficult to make a no carb cheesecake.
If you’d like this to have the lowest carbs possible, you could try using macadamia nuts instead of cashews. Again, they will contain negligible trace carbs.
Tips to make the best recipe
- You must soak the cashews prior. Otherwise, when you blend them, you’ll be left with cashew butter. If you want to soak them in less time, soak them in boiling water for 2 hours.
- If you make a keto crustless cheesecake, slice, and serve directly from the pan. Removing it will be extremely difficult. Alternatively, let it set in a square pan and serve them as cheesecake bars.
- Do not refrigerate the cheesecake to firm up, as it must be frozen. The longer you freeze it, the better the cheesecake will hold up.
Storing and freezing instructions
- To store: This recipe must always be stored in the refrigerator in either a sealable container or covered. It will keep well for up to 1 week.
- To freeze: Place leftover slices in an airtight container and store it in the freezer for up to 6 months.
More keto cheesecake recipes to try
Frequently Asked Questions
Traditional no bake cheesecakes have over 40 grams of carbs per slice, but this keto version has just 3 grams net carbs.
If you don’t allow your cheesecake enough time to freeze or choose to refrigerate it instead, it is difficult to firm up properly.
Cheesecakes are a fantastic low carb dessert option, thanks to the use of cream cheese and/or cream. Provided you use a zero carb sweetener, it can contain barely any net carbs.
Keto No Bake Cheesecake
- Prepare your graham cracker crust into an 8 inch springform pan. If leaving the cheesecake crustless, grease an 8-inch pan and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine your coconut milk with sugar and heat until the sugar has dissolved. Remove and set aside to cool slightly.
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, add your soaked cashews, coconut oil, cooled milk/sugar mixture, and vanilla extract, until smooth. Add your cream cheese and blend until combined.
- Pour the mixture over the crust and freeze for at least 3 hours, or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer and assemble the cheesecake by removing it from the springform pan. Top with extra whipped cream and slice into pieces.