A quick and easy no bake recipe for a single serve keto cookie! Made with almond flour and coconut flour, this giant soft and chewy cookie takes minutes to make and is packed with protein- No oil, no grains and no sugar needed!
Single Serve Keto Cookie Recipe
As the weather is slowly warming up, it’s time to give the ovens a rest and make a healthy no bake cookie recipe…single serving style!
To say this recipe is foolproof is an understatement- It takes less than 10 minutes to prepare and the hard part is waiting for it to firm up. It’s thick, soft and chewy, and can include a bunch of mix-ins!
Not only is this no bake cookies keto and low carb, but it’s also paleo, vegan, gluten-free and dairy-free!
Single Serving Keto Cookie Ingredients
Coconut flour helps hold the cookie together, along with giving it a doughy and soft texture.
Granulated Sweetener of Choice
Any keto granulated sweetener of choice will work, and I prefer using monk fruit sweetener.
Almond Butter (and substitutions!)
Keto Maple Syrup (and substitutions!)
A sticky keto sweetener is needed to form the cookie into a soft and chewy one! I used keto maple syrup, which holds the cookie very well, minus the carbs, sugar, and calories.
Milk of choice
Use any milk of choice to shape the cookie together. Start with a tablespoon and continue adding more if needed.
Add-ins of choice
Have fun adding your favorite cookie ingredients into it, like nuts, seeds, chocolate chips and more!
How to make a single serving no bake keto cookie
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add in your almond butter and keto maple syrup and mix well, until a crumbly texture remains.
- Using a tablespoon, slowly add the milk of choice until a thick cookie dough batter remains. Stir through your mix-ins of choice.
- Form a ball of dough using your hands.
- Line a plate with parchment paper. Place the ball of dough on top, and press into a cookie shape. Top with extra add-ins.
- Refrigerate the cookie until firm.
Can you bake the keto no bake cookie?
I have tried baking this cookie, and honestly, was not the biggest fan of it. It didn’t hold up very well, and would not keep well after several hours.
You could microwave it slightly if you want a warmer cookie, but only if you intend to enjoy it immediately.
Can you freeze giant keto no bake cookies?
Single serving keto cookies can be frozen to be enjoyed later. Prepare as many as you choose (I am for 5, one for each day of the week!) and place each one in parchment paper. Place them in a ziplock bag and freeze!
To enjoy from the freeze, keto single serve cookies should be thawed overnight in the refrigerator.
Share this recipe on Pinterest
Love this Keto Single Serve No Bake Cookie (Paleo, Vegan) recipe?
Share it with the world on Pinterest.
Single Serve Keto No Bake Cookie (Paleo, Vegan)
- 3 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon almond flour can substitute for an extra tablespoon of coconut flour
- 2 tablespoon granulated sweetener of choice
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon almond butter can sub for any nut or seed butter of choice
- 1 tablespoon keto maple syrup can sub for any sweetener of choice
- 1-2 tablespoon mix ins of choice nuts, seeds, chocolate etc
- 1/4 cup milk of choice * See notes
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flours, sweetener of choice, cinnamon and mix well.
- Add in the almond butter of choice and ketp maple syrup and mix until a thick, crumbly mixture remains. Add your mix ins of choice. Using a tablespoon at a time, at your milk of choice until a thick batter remains.
- Using your hands, form into a large ball and press firmly onto a lined plate. Eat as it is or refrigerate for 20-30 minutes for a firm cookie.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this website.