These no bake chocolate chip cookies need just 4 ingredients and are the easiest cookie recipe ever! Ready in 5 minutes, they have NO eggs, no butter, and no milk!
No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies
I love no bake desserts, as they are some of the easiest and most delicious recipes to make. Some of my favorites include peanut butter cheesecake, chocolate mousse, and no bake chocolate chip cookies.
If cookies could be baked in under a minute, I’d be making them every day. Unfortunately (or fortunately for my health and wellbeing), this is not a suitable option so I turn to the next best thing- No bake cookies. If my favorite baked cookie is the chocolate chip kind, you know it will be the same for the no bake variety!
I’ve been meaning to share a no bake chocolate chip cookie recipe for quite some time. They are a five-minute cookie fix that needs just FOUR ingredients to make. No raw flour, no butter, and no eggs are needed, but you’d never tell. The texture is soft, doughy, and perfectly chewy. They are pleasantly sweet and loaded with plenty of chocolate chips!
As someone who needs to have a little something sweet after dinner, having these no bake cookies on hand has been such a time saver!
How do you make no bake cookies with chocolate chips?
- Coconut flour OR oat flour– Either coconut flour or oat flour can be used. I find that the texture remains quite similar, irrespective of which one you use.
- Peanut butter OR alternative– Smooth and drippy peanut butter, with no added sugar. The peanut butter can be quite overpowering, so if you’d like an alternative (or want this to be peanut free), you can use almond butter, sunflower seed butter, or tahini.
- Maple syrup– Adds sweetness, but also helps hold the cookies together. Feel free to use sugar free maple syrup or another liquid sweetener, like agave or honey.
- Chocolate chips– Good quality chocolate chips are a must, as they are the key ingredient! Like the syrup, you can use sugar free chocolate chips or dairy free chocolate chips.
Start by adding the coconut flour (or oat flour) into a mixing bowl then set that aside. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the peanut butter and maple syrup and microwave until the peanut butter has melted. Whisk the peanut butter and syrup together, before adding them to the mixing bowl. Mix into the coconut/oat flour until a thick batter remains. If the batter is too thin, add extra flour. Fold through the chocolate chips at the end.
Now, using your hands, form 12 balls of dough and place them onto a lined plate. Press down on each ball to form a cookie shape. Refrigerate the cookies for an hour to firm up.
Tip to make the best recipe
- Do not add the chocolate chips to the dough if it is a little warm (because of the microwaved peanut butter and syrup mixture). Wait until it is room temperature before adding it in.
- If your dough is too thin, add more coconut or oat flour. If it happens to be too thick, add a tablespoon or two of water to loosen it.
- Feel free to add some chopped nuts, seeds, coconut, etc, for some added texture.
Storing and freezing no bake chocolate chip cookies
- To store: Place cookies in a sealable container and store them in the refrigerator for up to one month (4 weeks).
- To freeze: Leftovers can be placed in a ziplock bag and stored in the freezer for up to 6 months.
More no bake dessert recipes to try
- Keto no bake cookies
- Healthy no bake oatmeal cookies
- Peanut butter balls
- Coconut bars
- Peanut butter mousse
Share this recipe on Pinterest
Love this No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe?
Share it with the world on Pinterest.
No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup oat flour * See notes
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips of choice
- In a large mixing bowl, add the oat flour (or coconut flour) and set aside. In a microwave safe bowl, add your peanut butter and maple syrup and microwave until the peanut butter has melted. Whisk together until combined.
- Add the peanut butter/syrup mixture into the mixing bowl with the flour and mix well, until a thick dough remains. If the dough is too thick, add a tablespoon or two of water to loosen it up. If the dough is too thin, add extra flour. Fold through the chocolate chips.
- Using your hands, form 12 balls of dough and place them onto a plate lined with parchment paper. Press down on each ball to form a cookie shape. Place the plate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to firm up.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this website.