These keto gummies are a low carb and sugar free take on classic gummy bears! Made with 3 ingredients, they take minutes to make and are seriously addictive! 1 grams net carbs per serving.
The Best Keto Gummies
Sugar free gummy bears may be easy to find at grocery stores and online, but making them yourself is even easier.
With just three ingredients, you can make homemade gummy bears that are soft, jelly-like, and pleasantly chewy. And there are tons of flavors you can choose from!
They take minutes to make and you can use other shapes too: gummy worms, snakes, and more.
Plus, these homemade gummies are so much cheaper than store bought and don’t leave you feeling bloated or gassy. Have you read the infamous reviews of the Haribo sugar free gummy bears? Yeah, these are nothing like that at all.
Oh, and each serving has under 1 gram of carbs.
What are gummies made of?
So, as I mentioned, this recipe uses easy to find ingredients that you probably have in your pantry right now!
Here is everything you’ll need:
- Sugar free jello mix. Use your favorite flavors. I used raspberry, lime, orange, and pineapple.
- Unflavored gelatin. Thickens the gummy bears and keeps them firm at room temperature.
- Water. Boiling hot water.
How to make keto gummies
The process for this sugar free gummy bear recipe is an easy one, and the hard part is waiting for the gummies to firm up.
So with that, get out the ingredients and make keto gummy bears!
Step 1- Make the gummy mix
Start by adding the jello mix and gelatin into a large mixing bowl and mix well. Next, add the boiling water and whisk very well, until the jello mix/gelatin has dissolved. Let the mixture cool for around 10 minutes.
Step 2- Pipe into molds
Step 3- Let the gummies set
Finally, place the filled candy molds in the refrigerator for 30-40 minutes, to firm up. Once the gummies are firm, pop them out of the candy molds and enjoy.
Tips to make the best sugar free gummies
- Place all your filled candy molds onto a baking sheet for easy transfer and removal of the gummy candy from the refrigerator.
- If you’d like to make gummy worms, transfer the mixture into a loaf pan and use a pizza cutter to slice long, thin ‘worms’ once set.
- For sour gummy worms, add 1-2 tablespoons of a sugar free powdered drink mixture, like Koolaid.
Wondering what is the best way to store gummies? You can either refrigerate them or freeze them. Here is how:
- To store: Even though these are gummy candy, they should be stored in the refrigerator, in a sealed container. They will keep well for up to 1 month.
- To freeze: Place the gummies in a shallow container or ziplock bag and store them in the freezer for up to 6 months.
More candy recipes to try
No, Haribo gummy bears are loaded with carbs and sugar. Each 1/4 cup serving has over 45 grams of carbs and all of those are sugar.
Homemade sugar free gummies have less than 1 gram of carbs per serving.
Keto Gummies In 2 Minutes | Just 3 Ingredients
- 4 .3 oz packages sugar free jello mix 4 different flavors * See notes
- 8 envelops gelatin 56 grams ** See notes
- 1 1/3 cups boiling water
- In four large mixing bowls, add one box of sugar free jello mix into each one and two envelopes of gelatin. Mix well until combined.
- Add 1/3 cup of boiling water to each one and whisk very well, until the jello and gelatin has completely dissolved.
- Place four gummy bear molds onto a large baking sheet. Using a liquid dropper, transfer the gummy bear mixtures into a gummy bear mold. Repeat this process for each flavor.
- Refrigerate the gummy bears for 30-40 minutes. Once set, remove from the refrigerator and pop out the gummies.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this website.