These keto gummies are a low carb and sugar free take on classic gummy bears! Made with 3 ingredients, they take minutes to make and are seriously addictive! 1 grams net carbs per serving.
The Best Keto Gummies
Sugar free gummy bears may be easy to find at grocery stores and online, but making them yourself is even easier.
With just three ingredients, you can make homemade gummy bears that are soft, jelly-like, and pleasantly chewy. And there are tons of flavors you can choose from!
Like my homemade hard candy and homemade marshmallows, they have zero sugar and zero carbs.
They take minutes to make and you can use other shapes too: gummy worms, snakes, and more.
Plus, these homemade gummies are so much cheaper than store bought and don’t leave you feeling bloated or gassy. Have you read the infamous reviews of the Haribo sugar free gummy bears? Yeah, these are nothing like that at all.
Oh, and each serving has under 1 gram of carbs.
What are gummies made of?
So, as I mentioned, this recipe uses easy to find ingredients that you probably have in your pantry right now!
Here is everything you’ll need:
- Sugar free jello mix. Use your favorite flavors. I used raspberry, lime, orange, and pineapple.
- Unflavored gelatin. Thickens the gummy bears and keeps them firm at room temperature.
- Water. Boiling hot water.
How to make keto gummies
The process for this sugar free gummy bear recipe is an easy one, and the hard part is waiting for the gummies to firm up.
So with that, get out the ingredients and make keto gummy bears!
Step 1- Make the gummy mix
Start by adding the jello mix and gelatin into a large mixing bowl and mix well. Next, add the boiling water and whisk very well, until the jello mix/gelatin has dissolved. Let the mixture cool for around 10 minutes.
Step 2- Pipe into molds
Now, use a liquid dropper (pipette) to drop the gummy bear mixture into the gummy molds. If using multiple flavors, repeat the process until all the molds are filled.
Step 3- Let the gummies set
Finally, place the filled candy molds in the refrigerator for 30-40 minutes, to firm up. Once the gummies are firm, pop them out of the candy molds and enjoy.
Tips to make the best sugar free gummies
- Place all your filled candy molds onto a baking sheet for easy transfer and removal of the gummy candy from the refrigerator.
- If you’d like to make gummy worms, transfer the mixture into a loaf pan and use a pizza cutter to slice long, thin ‘worms’ once set.
- For sour gummy worms, add 1-2 tablespoons of a sugar free powdered drink mixture, like Koolaid.
Wondering what is the best way to store gummies? You can either refrigerate them or freeze them. Here is how:
- To store: Even though these are gummy candy, they should be stored in the refrigerator, in a sealed container. They will keep well for up to 1 month.
- To freeze: Place the gummies in a shallow container or ziplock bag and store them in the freezer for up to 6 months.
More candy recipes to try
No, Haribo gummy bears are loaded with carbs and sugar. Each 1/4 cup serving has over 45 grams of carbs and all of those are sugar.
Homemade sugar free gummies have less than 1 gram of carbs per serving.
Keto Gummies In 2 Minutes | Just 3 Ingredients
- 4 .3 oz packages sugar free jello mix 4 different flavors * See notes
- 8 envelops gelatin 56 grams ** See notes
- 1 1/3 cups boiling water
- In four large mixing bowls, add one box of sugar free jello mix into each one and two envelopes of gelatin. Mix well until combined.
- Add 1/3 cup of boiling water to each one and whisk very well, until the jello and gelatin has completely dissolved.
- Place four gummy bear molds onto a large baking sheet. Using a liquid dropper, transfer the gummy bear mixtures into a gummy bear mold. Repeat this process for each flavor.
- Refrigerate the gummy bears for 30-40 minutes. Once set, remove from the refrigerator and pop out the gummies.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this website.
I would love to know how many gummies are in one serving?
I haven’t individually counted the gummies 🙂 When you make the entire batch, divide it by 4
These things are so addictive. Please tell us how many gummies are in one serving?
The entire batch is 4 servings 🙂
Where do you get the gummy molds?
Amazon 🙂 or even dollar stores!
These were great. Easy and a good sugar craving fix. Thank you Arman. Love your recipes.
So welcome! 🙂
I can’t find the 3.5oz sugar free gelatin packs anywhere…is it .35oz possibly??
YES! Sorry I have no brain today, I will fix the recipe card
Where do you get 3.5 oz packages of sugar-free Jell-O? I can only find .3oz or 1.8 oz.
Hi Michelle apologies- I’m changing it now, it is .3oz not 3.5!
Hi there, they look good but where did you find 3.5 oz boxes of jello that aren’t pudding? All I see are .3 or .6 oz boxes. Also, I have loose gelatin powder as opposed to packets… would that be 14oz per flavor if making 4 different flavors? Thanks 😊
Kimberly- I have no brain, it is .3!
Oh excellent, so then the packets of unflavored gelatin would be about 2.25 teaspoons each if measured out? I didn’t know about the Knox gelatin packets, I’d gotten a pound of the loose kind off of Amazon so I was trying to figure out measurements. Thank you for your fast response!
Where did you find the sugar free pineapple? I have looked and that’s the one flavor I want but can’t find.
Hi! The brand is aeroplane jelly.
Love these! Question though when I put them in the refrigerator they get super firm, can you leave them out or do you have a secret to keep them from getting too firm/hard? Thanks
Hi! Just thawed they are soft and chewy 🙂
So easy and turned out perfect. Exactly what I was looking for. Added citric acid for sour gummies!!!
A 5!!! Amazing and so easy! Thanks
Can we use beef gelatin?
I don’t see why not!
Do you think they will freeze dry? Making astronaut bears
I don’t see why not!