This keto fudge is so smooth, rich, and creamy, you won’t believe it is low carb! Made with just 2 ingredients, it’s an instant chocolate fix that is sure to impress! 2 grams net carbs per serving.
It’s no secret that I have an insatiable sweet tooth. You will always find some form of dessert or sweets in my kitchen or pantry. Like clockwork, every week I churn out a fresh batch of cookies or brownies, and sometimes if I’m in a homely mood, some low carb banana bread. Recently though, I’ve thought to give my oven a break and I’ve been loving my no bake desserts and candy. When my sweet tooth is calling and I want to put little effort into making something, I whip up some keto chocolate fudge.
I’ve been meaning to share a keto fudge recipe for quite some time now. If you are ever wanting to satisfy your sweet tooth INSTANTLY, this is your answer. It’s a fabulous keto chocolate dessert that literally takes 5 minutes to make. Also, you DON’T need any cocoa powder to whip it up.
No butter, no oil, and no sugar are needed, but you’d never tell. The texture is smooth, creamy, and melts in your mouth. It’s sweet and full of chocolate flavor!
Seriously, if you want an instant chocolate fix that is simple to make but feels incredibly fancy, this 2 ingredient fudge is your answer.
How do you make low carb fudge?
- Peanut butter– Smooth and sugar free peanut butter. Your peanut butter should be drippy in texture, or it won’t whisk nicely into the melted chocolate.
- Keto chocolate OR chocolate chips- Either sugar free chocolate chips or a chopped keto chocolate bar.
In a microwave safe bowl or small saucepan, combine your peanut butter with chocolate. Heat or microwave the mixture until the chocolate has melted. Whisk together, until smooth and combined.
Now, transfer your fudge mixture into a lined 8 x 8-inch square pan or loaf pan. Pour your fudge mixture into it and refrigerate it for at least 2 hours, to firm up. Once it is firm, slice it up into squares.
This fudge is a very foolproof recipe, and comes with some substitution and flavor variation ideas!
- Substitute the peanut butter– Instead of using peanut butter, use almond butter or cashew butter. Again, be sure that is has a smooth and drippy texture.
- Make it nut free– Replace the peanut butter with either sunflower seed butter or smooth tahini.
- Add some mix-ins– Add your favorite chopped nuts, seeds, or coconut into the fudge.
Storing and freezing tips
- To store: As fudge is fragile, it should always be stored in the refrigerator, in a sealed container. The fudge will keep well for up to 1 month.
- To freeze: Place the fudge in a shallow container and store it in the freezer for up to 6 months.
More keto candy recipes to try
2 Ingredient Keto Fudge
- Line a square pan or loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, combine your chocolate chips and peanut butter and heat until melted. Whisk well to ensure the mixture is fully combined.
- Pour your fudge batter in the lined pan and place in the fridge or freezer until firm. Using a slightly wet knife, slice into pieces.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this website.