Delicious raspberry cookie blondie bars recipe that is soft, chewy and gooey in one! Made with almond flour and coconut flour, these raspberry bars need one bowl and no mess to make! Perfect for a keto and vegan-friendly dessert! Paleo, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Sugar Free.
Raspberry Cookie Blondie Bars Recipe
I asked you guys on Instagram what recipe you wanted next, and it was CLEAR that all you wanted were raspberry recipes!
Do you call them cookie bars or blondies? Regardless, these are addictive. For such a delicious recipe, you’d be shocked that they are secretly healthy!
Made without any sugar or any eggs, these cookie bars are keto friendly, low carb and sugar free. They are also vegan, paleo, gluten-free and dairy-free.
How to make raspberry cookie bars
- Simple! Start by preheating the oven to 180C/350F and line an 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper.
- Now, prepare your flax egg so it will be ready by the time it needs to be mixed into the batter.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your dry ingredients and mix well. In a seperate bowl, add your almond butter, milk of choice and prepared flax egg. If the batter is a little too thick, add some extra milk.
- Then, you’ll want to combine your dry and wet ingredients together. Once it is combined, fold through your raspberries and chocolate chips. Be sure to reserve a few to top the bars with.
- Carefully transfer the batter into the lined pan and spread out, using a rubber spatula. Top with extra raspberries and chocolate chips.
- Place the raspberry blondies in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a skewer comes out just clean.
- Allow the cookie bars to cool in the pan completely, before removing and slicing into bars.
Can you use fresh raspberries or frozen raspberries
Using either fresh raspberries or frozen raspberries will work just fine.
If you use frozen raspberries, allow thawing to room temperature. Once it is at room temperature, use a paper towel to soak up any extra moisture.
How to store raspberry cookie blondie bars
You can either store raspberry cookie bars at room temperature, in the fridge and even in the freezer- They are freezer friendly!
- Room temperature- Raspberry cookie bars will keep at room temperature, provided you plan on eating them within 3 days. Ensure the room temperature bars are stored in a sealed container, or covered completely.
- Refrigerator- The bars are best stored in the fridge, as they will maintain the gooey and thick texture, and keep for a longer period of time. Covered bars will keep well for at least a week.
- Freezer- The raspberry blondie bars are freezer friendly, so wrap each one individually in parchment paper. Once you’ve done that, place them in a ziplock bag or shallow container.
How to enjoy cookie bars from the freezer
To enjoy cookie bars from the freezer, allow the bars to cool to room temperature, or overnight in the fridge.
Enjoy the cookie bars warm, by heating up slightly in the microwave or toaster oven.
What to serve with raspberry cookie blondie bars
While these healthy raspberry cookie bars taste great on their own, serve with some of my other favorite recipes
- Keto Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- 3 Ingredient Coconut Ice Cream
- Keto Chocolate Ice Cream
- Cookie Dough Ice Cream
Raspberry Cookie Blondie Bars Recipe
- Prepare your flax egg by combining your ground flaxseed with 2 1/2 tablespoons of water. Allow sitting for 10 minutes, until a gel is formed.
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your dry ingredients and mix well. In a separate small bowl, combine your flax egg, almond butter, milk of choice, and vanilla extract and mix very well.
- Combine your wet mixture into the dry mixture and mix well, until fully combined. If the batter is too crumbly, add a little extra milk. Fold through half your chocolate chips and raspberries, reserving a few to top the cookie bars with.
- Pour the cookie bar batter into the lined pan and spread out evenly. Top with raspberries and chocolate chips and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and a toothpick comes out the center 'just' clean.
- Remove cookie bars from the oven and allow to cool in the pan completely, before slicing into bars.