These thanksgiving desserts are easy, and creative, and provide something for everyone during the holiday season! Over 50 simple and delicious recipes to try.
Contrary to popular belief, the star of the Thanksgiving dinner table is the desserts.
These are the best Thanksgiving dessert recipes that are easy to prepare and perfect to feed a crowd or just a few. You can make all of them up to three days in advance, but they are simple enough to make on the day of!
Pies and crumbles
Muffins and cakes
Cookies and bars
Frequently Asked Questions
Without a doubt, the most popular and most-made dessert on Thanksgiving is a pumpkin pie. Nearly every household will serve this dessert, even though many don’t consider it to be their favorite.
The two most popular pies made for Thanksgiving are a pecan pie and a pumpkin pie. Coming in a close third is a sweet potato pie.
Share this recipe on Pinterest
Love this Thanksgiving Desserts recipe?
Share it with the world on Pinterest.
50+ Best Thanksgiving Desserts
For the filling
- 1/2 cup chocolate chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
- Line a 9 x 5-inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine your almond flour, coconut oil, and maple syrup, and mix until combined.
- Transfer the mixture to the lined pan and press down into it.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the coconut sugar, maple syrup, eggs, and vanilla until smooth. Fold in the flour, then the pecans.
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F.
- Transfer the pecan filling on top of the crust. Bake the pecan pie bars for 10-15 minutes, or until the topping is bubbling.
- Remove the bars from the oven and let them cool completely.
- Once cool, melt the chocolate with the coconut oil and drizzle on top. Slice the bars and serve.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this website.