Thanksgiving is a handful of weeks away, and if you happen to be on dessert duty, I have you covered! Thanksgiving desserts tend to be considered heavy, sugar-laden and full of fats…delicious but not necessary! I’ve compiled a list of the BEST Easy Thanksgiving dessert recipes that are diet-friendly and secretly healthy! No butter, no eggs, no white flour and no sugar in any recipe below!
When it comes to holiday events, it can be difficult to maintain a healthy and balanced diet. Don’t get me wrong- Thanksgiving desserts are definitely worth their calories, especially as it is a once a year sort of meal. However, I truly believe you CAN have your dessert(s) and eat them too.
Healthy desserts don’t need to be bland and boring, and I promise you CAN have healthy alternatives to your favorite Thanksgiving desserts, but made lighter and healthier for you!
Every single recipe is completely keto and low carb, and made without eggs, without sugar, and without butter. Furthermore, every dessert recipe is also vegan, paleo and gluten-free- No one misses out!
What desserts should I make for Thanksgiving?
Thanksgiving desserts have slowly developed over time, and no longer are the staples the only dessert offerings. Pecan pie, pumpkin pie, and sweet potato pie are all great, but there are so many other options are out there.
Many Thanksgiving dinner parties have a combination of desserts including chocolate desserts, traditional desserts, and of course a plethora of baked goods!
Personally, I think a variety of Thanksgiving desserts will ensure everyone is catered for and has some variety.
How many desserts does Thanksgiving have or need?
Depending on how many people you are intending to host at your Thanksgiving dinner, I would recommend 5 different desserts, so everyone can try about everything.
You’ll find 5 different categories below, and choosing 1-2 from each category will ensure variety, deliciousness and a myriad of tastes and textures.
- Chocolate Thanksgiving desserts
- Cookies for Thanksgiving
- Pumpkin (traditional) Thanksgiving desserts
- Bars, Blondies, Muffins
- No Bake Thanksgiving dessert recipes
Recommended tools for easy healthy Thanksgiving dessert recipes
- High-speed blender. Perfect for recipes calling for the ingredients to be very well incorporated. Fantastic for one-bowl desserts.
- Food processor. For no-bake desserts and making whole nuts course, this is my standby.
- Mixing bowl. My go-to for every single recipe.
- Non-stick saucepan. I use this for melting together ingredients, especially when I don’t want to use a microwave.
Healthy Chocolate Desserts for Thanksgiving
Chocolate dessert recipes are something for any occasion- You’ll find delicious brownies, cookies and fat bombs perfect for the Thanksgiving dessert table.
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cream Cheese Brownies
- Fudgy Keto Brownies
- Flourless Brownie Cookies
- Almond Flour Brownies
- Chocolate Fat Bombs
Cookie Desserts for Thanksgiving
Cookies with Thanksgiving flavors, like cranberries and applesauce, are perfect to use seasonal produce and with warm, cozy flavors.
- Cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
- White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Applesauce Oatmeal Cookies
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies
Pumpkin Desserts for Thanksgiving
Pumpkin dessert recipes are a MUST for Thanksgiving! You’ll find some delicious twists here, like fudge, cheesecake and blondies.
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Blondies
- No Bake Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- Pumpkin fudge
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites
Bars, Blondies, and Muffins for Thanksgiving
Baked goods that are also perfect for Thanksgiving leftover breakfasts!
- Flourless Apple Pie Blondies
- Cranberry Blondies
- Pecan Pie Bars
- Peanut Butter Cookie Bars
- Monster Cookie Bars
- Cranberry Chocolate Bread
No Bake Desserts for Thanksgiving
Don’t turn the oven on- These healthy no bake Thanksgiving dessert recipes have everything covered.
- Keto Crunch Bars
- Cookie Dough Bars
- Sugar Free Candied Pecans
- Cinnamon Candied Almonds
- Cookie Dough Fat Bombs
Hope you all have a fantastic time gathering up the ingredients for your Thanksgiving menu- Please let me know if you make any of the dessert recipes here, I’d love to hear!