An easy keto no bake cookie recipe made with coconut flour and ready in 5 minutes! Made with just 3 ingredients, these healthy no bake cookies are an easy no bake keto dessert! Paleo, Vegan, Low Carb, Gluten Free.
Looking for an easy low carb no bake cookie recipe? These keto no bake chocolate cookies are your answer! Otherwise, we’ve got peanut butter no bake cookies, no bake chocolate peanut butter cookies and 3 ingredient keto coconut cookies!
Easy Keto No Bake Cookies
5-minute cookies which need just 3 ingredients? There is NO easier way to get a healthy chocolate fix!
People often assume that a ketogenic diet is free from any desserts or cookies, but really, they can be part of the diet. I’ve been experimenting with snacking lately (especially between meals!) and found snacks or desserts which are ketogenic and vegan to be the most satisfying!
My all-time favorite keto vegan dessert is cookies, and I’ve been meaning to try out a few variations. After making a batch of homemade healthy low carb chocolate spread (recipe below!), I knew a low carb chocolate no bake cookie HAD to be made!
Is Nutella Good for Keto?
Traditional Nutella is NOT good for keto as it is high in carbs and sugars. Even in small amounts, it would put an individual out of ketosis.
Is there a sugar-free Nutella available?
There are several packaged chocolate hazelnut spreads available, but I find them relatively high in sugar. They also tend to be extremely expensive.
However, I’ve included my own homemade healthy Nutella recipe, which is ketogenic, sugar-free, paleo and vegan!
How do you make homemade Nutella?
Homemade Healthy Nutella Recipe
- 4 cups Raw unsalted hazelnuts
- 1 cup Granulated sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- Preheat the oven to 350F/180C. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and spread out raw hazelnuts and roast for around 10 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove the skins from the hazelnuts (they should be loose, thanks for pre-toasting them!) and set aside.
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, add your hazelnuts and blend/pulse until a smooth paste-like consistency remains (you’ll need to regularly scrape down the sides to ensure the mixture is fully combined).
- Once a smooth hazelnut butter is produced, add the rest of your ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy. If the Nutella is too thick, add a little extra coconut oil.
Besides healthy homemade Nutella, you need 2 other ingredients to make this keto chocolate no bake cookies recipe- coconut flour and a sticky sweetener of choice!
Keto friendly sweeteners
For the healthy homemade keto Nutella, you’ll need a granulated sweetener of choice. Keto-approved sweeteners include granulated monk fruit, swerve or powdered erythritol.
For the actual no bake cookies, you’ll need a liquid sweetener. The only keto-friendly liquid sweetener I can vouch for is a monk fruit sweetened maple syrup.
If you don’t follow a ketogenic diet, you can use any 100% refined sugar free sweetener (which are paleo and vegan!) like pure maple syrup, agave nectar and manuka honey (not strictly vegan!).
3 Ingredient Keto Chocolate No Bake Cookies (Paleo, Vegan, Low Carb)
- Line a large plate with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add your healthy Nutella, sticky sweetener of choice and coconut flour, and mix very well, until a thick batter remains.
- Using your hands, form the dough into small balls and place in the lined plate. Press each ball into a cookie shape. Refrigerate until firm.