These healthy keto no-bake cookie dough bites are made with almond flour, coconut oil and loaded with chocolate chips! This recipe is the perfect no-bake dessert made with 4 ingredients and is just like eating raw cookie dough!
I’ve always been one to love cookie dough, something VERY dangerous whenever I would be baking cookies. Ever since I made this edible eggless cookie dough, I’ve been finding more and more excuses to whip some up.
After playing around with some ingredients, I found a way to make easy healthy no-bake cookie dough bites- Perfect for snacking on between meals or as a healthy dessert. They are soft, chewy and fudgy in one!
Made without butter, sugar or dairy, it’s the perfect keto and low carb recipe, that also happens to be paleo, vegan and gluten-free!
Cookie Dough No-Bake Bites Ingredients
You only need 4 ingredients to make these keto cookie dough bites!
- Almond flour- I used blanched almond flour. Regular almond flour can be used, but it will be darker in color.
- Keto Maple Syrup- Zero carbs and zero sugar liquid sweetener, keto maple syrup provides sweetness and helps hold the balls together.
- Coconut Oil- Coconut oil helps hold the cookie dough bites together.
- Chocolate Chips of choice- Use either stevia-sweetened chocolate chips or a zero sugar chocolate bar, chopped into pieces. You can also add some homemade keto chocolate.
- Salt– Add a pinch of salt to bring out the true cookie dough flavor.
How to make chocolate chip cookie dough bites
You only need to follow a 3-step process to make these healthy chocolate chip cookie dough bites.
Step 1- In a microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, heat up your coconut oil with your keto maple syrup until warm. Whisk together until combined.
Step 2- Transfer the mixture into a large mixing bowl. Add your almond flour and salt and mix well, until a thick, crumbly texture remains. Fold through your chocolate chips.
Step 3- Using a cookie scoop or your hands, form 20-30 small balls of cookie dough and place on a large plate, covered in parchment paper. Refrigerate until firm.
Tips and tricks for the BEST no-bake cookie dough bites
- If your batter is too thin, add some extra almond flour to thicken. If the batter is too crumbly and difficult to form into balls, add a dash of coconut or almond milk to it.
- To form uniform balls, lightly wet your hands and form into balls yourself.
- Reserve a handful of chocolate chips to roll the balls in, to ensure each one is full of chocolate chips.
Storing No-Bake Cookie Dough Bites
Chocolate chip cookie dough no-bake bites can be stored at room temperature, in a sealed container, for up to 5 days.
The cookie dough balls are best stored in the fridge, as they will remain thick, chewy and fudgy. They will keep fresh for up to 2 months.
Can you freeze no-bake cookie dough bites?
These keto cookie dough bites are freezer friendly and can be stored in the freezer.
Place the cookie dough bites in a ziplock bag or in a shallow container.
Frozen cookie dough bites will keep for up to 6 months.
To enjoy cookie dough bites from the freezer, allow thawing at room temperature.
More healthy no-bake desserts
No Bake Cookie Dough Bites
- Line a plate with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, add your coconut oil with maple syrup and heat until melted. Whisk together until combined.
- Add your almond flour and salt and mix very well, until a thick, crumbly texture remains. If the batter is too thin, add a little extra almond flour. Fold your chocolate chips.
- Using your hands or a cookie scoop, form 20-30 balls of cookie dough. Place each ball on the lined plate and refrigerate until firm.