These no bake brownie bites are a easy and delicious dessert made with 3 ingredients! No refined sugar and no flour needed, these balls are fudgy, rich, and take less than two minutes to make!
I love brownies in all forms, especially if there is no baking involved.
Why you’ll love these brownie balls
- 3 Ingredients. Just cocoa powder, almond butter, and maple syrup.
- Ready in under a minute. Mix everything together and roll them into balls.
- Soft and fudgy. The perfect texture which melts in your mouth!
- Secretly healthy. No eggs, no flour, and no grains needed.
These are the best quick and easy dessert that takes no time to make. They use simple pantry staple ingredients that you probably have in the kitchen right now!
How to make no bake brownie bites
- Almond butter– Smooth and drippy almond butter with no added sugar.
- Maple syrup– Agave nectar or honey also work.
- Cocoa powder– 100% unsweetened and Dutch processed. Be sure to sift your cocoa well to ensure there are no clumps.
- Chocolate chips– Optional, but highly recommended!
Make the batter: Start by mixing all your ingredients in a mixing bowl until a thick batter remains. If using chocolate chips, fold them through.
Roll them into balls: Lightly wet your hands and roll the batter into small balls. Place them on a plate lined with parchment paper.
Chill until firm: Refrigerate the brownie balls for at least 30 minutes to firm up.
Tips for success
- If your brownie batter is too sticky, add a little extra cocoa powder. If it is too thick, you can thin it out with some water.
- Lightly wet or oil your hands to the mixture doesn’t stick to it.
- If you’d like the brownie bites to firm up quicker, let them chill in the freezer.
- Chocolate covered– Melt some chocolate and coat the brownie balls in them.
- Raspberry– Fold through 1/2 cup of fresh or freeze-dried raspberries to the batter.
- Cookies and cream– Crush up 1-2 oreo cookies and fold through the batter.
- Triple chocolate– Add white, dark, and milk chocolate chips.
- Peanut butter– Replace the almond butter with peanut butter.
Storing and freezing instructions
- To store: Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator, covered, for up to four weeks.
- To freeze: Place the bites in a ziplock bag and store them in the freezer for up to six months.
More no bake dessert recipes to try
- Sugar free pudding
- Strawberry mousse
- Chocolate covered strawberries
- No bake chocolate chip cookies
- Chocolate creme brulee
Frequently Asked Questions
Replace the almond butter with either tahini or smooth sunflower seed butter.
No Bake Brownie Bites (3 Ingredients)
- Line a large plate with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all your ingredients and mix well.
- Using your hands, roll into small bite-sized balls. Place balls on the lined plate and refrigerate or freeze until firm.