3 Ingredient No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies (Vegan, Gluten Free, Sugar Free)- An easy 5-minute no bake peanut butter cookie recipe with chocolate! A wholesome snack or healthy dessert to enjoy anytime! Dairy Free, Refined Sugar Free.
You guys asked for a ‘back to basics’ version of my no bake peanut butter oatmeal cookies so I’m here to deliver.
When it comes to cookies, I like them baked fresh out of the oven, but really- When time is of the essence, no baking takes the…cookie?
I’ve grown up eating the classic no bake peanut butter cookies and have shared several healthy versions on here already.
The traditional no bake peanut butter cookies tend to use some not so stellar ingredients, so of course, I gave them a healthy makeover-
No added sugar
This time, I wanted to give it a little twist, and by little twist, I meant to add some good old chocolate into it!
How do you make Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
I wanted to make my chocolate peanut butter no bake cookies recipe easy, quick and using minimal ingredients. As such, I opted to use chocolate peanut butter which meant I only needed to add two ingredients to it- A sticky sweetener and the oats of course!
How do you make Homemade Chocolate Peanut Butter with no added sugar?
You follow an easy 3-step process–
- Add your peanuts to a blender and pulse until smooth and creamy (scrape down the sides if necessary)
- Add your cocoa powder and continue blending until combined.
Optional- If you want a sweet chocolate peanut butter, add a tablespoon or two of your favorite granulated sweetener of choice.
How do you make peanut butter oatmeal cookies
There are multiple recipes on the internet for peanut butter oatmeal cookies. Again, I wanted mine to be easy.
My no bake peanut butter oatmeal cookies recipe needs just three ingredients- oats, (chocolate) peanut butter and a sticky sweetener of choice!
Can you make no bake cookies without peanut butter?
Absolutely! Many of my readers prefer not to use chocolate peanut butter, and/or want a peanut-free alternative so here are some options!
- Chocolate Almond Butter
- Chocolate Hazelnut Butter
- Chocolate Sunflower Seed Butter
- Chocolate Wow Butter (often referred to as soy nut butter)
Please note- If you use any of the above alternatives, it will no longer be 100% sugar free.
Can you use old fashioned oats instead of quick oats in no bake cookies recipe?
Rolled oats (old-fashioned style oats) or quick oats can be used for this recipe! The only difference you’ll notice is the old-fashioned rolled oats will be thicker and chewier in texture. Using quick oats will be a little softer.
Alternatives to Oats
If you have an oat intolerance or are unable to find gluten-free oats, you can easily replace it with quinoa flakes, buckwheat flakes, or another hard flake like cereal.
For a paleo and keto no bake cookie recipe, stick to my original recipe using coconut flour.
Need a little more convincing to make these Healthy 3 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies? Okay, if you say so!
- Using just 1 bowl and minimal cleanup
- 3 ingredients
- An easy 5-minute recipe
- Loaded with CHOCOLATE and PEANUT BUTTER
- Vegan AND gluten-free
- Dairy free AND refined sugar-free
- 100% sugar-free option
- Soft and chewy no bake cookies
- A filling snack or healthy dessert
- Peanut-Free option
- The ultimate healthy no bake chocolate peanut butter cookie recipe!
To anyone who wants something easy, healthy and delicious to satisfy their cookie craving, this is your answer. 3 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Oatmeal Cookies which take 5 minutes- Go on, you deserve it!
More delicious No Bake Recipes? Gotcha Covered!
- No Bake Unicorn Cookies
- 4 Ingredient Coconut Chocolate No Bake Cookies
- Coconut Snowball No Bake Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
- Trail Mix No Bake Cookies
SHARE YOUR RE-CREATION AND TAG #THEBIGMANSWORLD AND FOLLOW ALONG ON INSTAGRAM. YOU CAN ALSO SHARE A PHOTO OF YOUR RECIPE ON THEBIGMANSWORLD FACEBOOK PAGE!
3 Ingredient No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies (Vegan, Gluten Free, Sugar Free) adapted from my No Bake Oatmeal Bars
3 Ingredient No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies (Vegan, Gluten Free, Sugar Free)
- In a large mixing bowl, add your gluten-free rolled oats and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, add your chocolate peanut butter and pure maple syrup and melt until combined.
- Pour the wet mixture with the oats and mix until combined. Using your hands, form small balls and place on a lined plate or tray with parchment paper. Once all the balls are placed, press each one into a cookie shape and refrigerate until firm.
© thebigmansworld.com ® All content, recipes, and images are legally protected by copywrite. Please do not use my images or recipes without permission. Please contact Arman if you need further clarification.
Facebook - /thebigmansworld
Pinterest - /thebigmansworld
Instagram - @thebigmansworld
Twitter - @thebigmansworld
Bloglovin - thebigmansworld
Email - email@example.com
Snapchat - thebigmansworld