Easy healthy chocolate coconut no bake balls recipe using 4 ingredients and ready in 5 minutes! Naturally low carb, these protein-packed no bake bites are also paleo, vegan and keto-friendly! Keto, Gluten Free, Sugar Free.
When it comes to a quick energy boost, you can never go past the simplicity and deliciousness of a no bake energy ball. I’m a huge fan of them, whether they be cake batter no bake bites or unicorn no bake bites.
Easy Chocolate Coconut Balls Recipe
These easy no bake chocolate coconut balls (truffles) are your fool-proof, 5-minute recipe which fits the bill. Not only do they need just 4 ingredients, they are so much cheaper than anything from the store.
Loaded with easy, healthy ingredients, these no bake balls are filling, satisfying and keep energy levels up. They are loaded with protein, fiber and healthy fats, to keep hunger at bay!
I love the chocolate coconut combination and HAD to include a healthy chocolate coating. This ensured these bites were stable at room temperature.
KETO CHOCOLATE BRANDS
There are several keto chocolate brands available, but the one I have only ever used are these ones. They are stevia sweetened, which means they are also naturally low carb and sugar free. What I love about these keto chocolate bars and mini keto chocolate chips is that they leave no bitter aftertaste!
VEGAN PALEO CHOCOLATE
You can either make your own vegan paleo chocolate using coconut oil or use a store-bought brand.
Homemade vegan paleo chocolate recipe-
I think I’ll need to do a video and official recipe for this, but here it is!
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup (honey can be used, if not strictly vegan)
- In a microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, melt your coconut oil.
- Once melted, stir in your cocoa powder and pure maple syrup and whisk until combined.
- Either cool to harden into bars or let sit before dipping the coconut balls in them.
DESICCATED COCONUT VS SHREDDED COCONUT
I’m often asked what is desiccated coconut and if it is the same as shredded coconut.
Desiccated coconut is the same as fine macaroon coconut. This means that the shredded coconut is of an even finer consistency. You can make your own desiccated coconut by blending up shredded coconut until it is at a super fine state.
You can use either in this recipe, but desiccated coconut makes it much easier to form into balls!
Chocolate coconut bliss balls, energy bites or energy balls- Whatever you call them, they are easy, delicious and the perfect healthy snack to keep you energized…or to satisfy your sweet tooth!
More Healthy No Bake Energy Balls recipes
- 4 Ingredient Coconut no bake bites
- No Bake Chocolate Cake Batter Bites
- No Bake Banana Bread Bites
- Snickerdoodle Bites
- Vanilla Chocolate No Bake Protein Bites
4 Ingredient Chocolate Coconut No Bake Balls (Paleo, Vegan, Keto)PIN THIS RECIPE
- In a high-speed blender, food processor or mixing bowl, combine all your ingredients and blend/mix until a thick dough remains. If it is too thick, add extra liquid of choice.
- Pour the dough into a large mixing bowl. Lightly wet your hands and form small balls. Place the balls on a plate and freeze.
- While the chocolate coconut balls are firming up, prepare your chocolate of choice by melting it. Moving quickly, remove the coconut balls and dip each one in the chocolate until evenly coated. Repeat until all the balls are covered in chocolate and refrigerate until firm.
© thebigmansworld.com ® All content, recipes, and images are legally protected by copywrite. Please do not use my images or recipes without permission. Please contact Arman if you need further clarification.