An easy healthy recipe for a no bake single-serve breakfast cookie for one! Packed with fiber and protein, this single-serving breakfast cookie recipe is naturally vegan, gluten-free and sugar-free!
Single Serve Breakfast Cookie
We love our single-serving recipes on here. We’ve had a cinnamon roll mug cake, blueberry muffin, and fluffy keto pancakes.
As someone who loves cookies, it was only a matter of time before making cookies for breakfast acceptable!
Ready in under 5 minutes, the combination of rolled oats, coconut flour, and sugar free maple syrup provide a thick, soft and chewy cookie. With the addition of protein powder (optional!), it’s a wholesome, delicious and healthy breakfast.
Single Serving Breakfast Cookie Ingredients
- Rolled Oats- I used gluten-free. You can substitute this for quinoa flakes.
- Coconut Flour- To provide a chewier cookie. You can replace this with extra oats.
- Protein Powder- Optional, but recommended. See my tested favorites here.
- Almond Butter- Perfect to add healthy fats, without an overpowering taste. You can replace with peanut butter or sunflower seed butter.
- Sugar Free Maple Syrup- You can replace this with either traditional maple syrup, agave nectar, or brown rice syrup.
- Milk of choice- I used unsweetened almond milk. Coconut milk or another milk of choice is great.
- Chocolate Chips- Optional, but highly recommended.
How to make a single serving no bake breakfast cookie
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your dry ingredients and mix well.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine your almond butter with syrup and heat until melted. Whisk until combined.
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients and mix until a crumbly texture remains. Using a tablespoon, slowly add the milk of choice until a thick cookie dough batter remains.
- Lightly wet your hands and form the cookie dough into a ball.
- Line a plate with parchment paper. Place the ball of dough on top, and press into a cookie shape. Top with optional chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate the cookie until firm.
Can you make a breakfast cookie in advance?
Prepare enough single-serve breakfast cookies for the entire week!
Simply multiply the ingredients by 5 and prepare as directed. Place all the cookies on a single cookie sheet and refrigerate together.
Before enjoying the cookies, thaw out at room temperature or for the best texture, enjoy directly from the fridge!
Is the protein powder necessary?
Adding protein powder will provide each cookie with around 20-25 grams of extra protein (depending on the brand you use). It will also give them more staying power, and leave you fuller for longer.
However, it is not necessary, and you can omit it. Simply reduce the amount of milk needed to form a thick dough.
Can you freeze single-serving breakfast cookies?
Single serving breakfast cookies can be frozen to be enjoyed later. Prepare the desired amount of breakfast cookies. Refrigerate the cookies until firm, and then wrap each one individually in parchment paper and place in a ziplock bag.
To eat cookies from a frozen state, allow thawing overnight in the fridge or at room temperature.
Frozen cookies will keep for up to 6 months.
More healthy breakfast recipes
- Blueberry Breakfast Bake
- Keto Oatmeal
- Crispy Waffles
- Flourless Breakfast Bars
- Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
Single Serving Breakfast Cookie (Gluten Free, Vegan, No Bake)
- 1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats can substitute for quinoa flakes
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour can substitute for extra oats
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 scoop protein powder Optional
- 1 tablespoon almond butter can substitute for any nut or seed butter of choice
- 1 tablespoon keto maple syrup can substitute for brown rice syrup, agave or maple syrup
- 1/4 cup milk of choice * See notes
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips of choice Optional
- Line a plate with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, coconut flour, sea salt, cinnamon and protein powder of choice and mix well.
- Stir through the nut butter and sticky sweetener until a crumbly mixture is formed. Using a tablespoon at a time, add dairy free milk until a very thick batter is formed.
- Using your hands, form into a ball of dough. Transfer the ball of dough onto the lined plate and press into a cookie shape. Top with optional chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate until the cookie is firm.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this website.
We’re on the same page with cookies – definitely need to be big and even still they aren’t replacing my meals 🙂
Right? These make a delicious snack and I’ve got a Michele friendly one to share this week!
yum. that’s all I can say right now.
🙂 Thanks Maoz…last dancer.
I did the ice cream diet once. Truth is, a true 1/2 cup serving doesn’t add that many calories to your diet. Truth is, a true 1/2 cup serving isn’t that much!
Right?!!! Seriously, 1/2 a cup is a mouthful!
Haha you know I have a thing for cookies the size of my head 😀
LOL. That is my favorite picture of you.
i’ve i’m going to make or eat cookies , then need to be BIG and ONLY FOR ME! haha well done mr!
Right? Thanks so much cornbread!
I’ve been eating chocolate chip cookies every day for like 4 days in a row so maybe I’ll just add this to the list to mix it up
hahaha do it friend!
five out of four doctors recommend the Giant Cookie.
Those are the best doctors, especially the added extra one 😉
The Subway diet – I think I’ve heard of that before. The cookie diet? Not so much. But how about inventing the ‘Subway Cookie Diet’ ????! Big cookies, nice flavours – I’m pretty sure people would be on board with that 😉 .
Those would be amazing- I’m on that diet everyday then! 😀
A cookie the size of my face that I don’t have to turn any ovens on for? This is my DREAM FOOD. Can I just eat one for breakfast, lunch AND dinner? YUM.
You may have TWO 😀
Considering that I often go on the Cookie Monster Diet, this version sounds quite similar. Hmmm…Cookie Monster Diet similar to the Kim Kardashian diet. Cookie Monster. Kim Kardashian. I wonder if they’re the same person?? I think we’re onto something here, mate…let’s keep investigating. While we eat these giant cookies of course!
They most certainly are the same person. We’ve just solved one of life’s greatest mysteries!
All diets be cray cray. *drops mic*
Pick the mic up. Rude.
I love this! This is one delicious big cookie 🙂
Thanks so much- One cookie for one person!
Love cookies for one! Who wants to share?
Right? Thanks so much Jennifer!
You had me at healthy and giant 😀 drooling!
YAY! Thanks Lucie!
I think bartender friends are the best friends to have. Now pass me a cookie please.
Right? Sober Sally.