An easy 4-ingredient recipe for paleo vegan brownie truffles which taste like fudge! A gooey, fudgy brownie center covered in sugar free and keto friendly chocolate! The ultimate 5-minute no bake dessert recipe! Keto, Low Carb, Gluten Free.
Healthy Paleo Vegan Truffles Recipe
Chocolate truffles aren’t something I make very often unless there is a special occasion. Granted, I’m a fan of BUYING chocolate truffles, hence never felt the need to make my own.
With the holiday season just around the corner, I am imminent on making my own. I’m a huge fan of all things brownie batter here. We’ve had no bake brownie bites, no bake brownie cookies, and even brownie batter fudge. It’s time for some truffle action to take the stage!
Healthy Brownie Truffles- The ultimate keto no bake dessert!
These healthy brownie truffles are your game-changing healthy no bake dessert recipe. A creamy, fudgy chocolate center covered in another layer of chocolate.
For something so decadent, you’d be surprised to know that these paleo and vegan truffles are secretly guilt-free. They are low carb, packed with protein and are made 100% sugar free- This means even those following a keto and dairy-free diet can enjoy them.
You only need FOUR ingredients to make these paleo vegan chocolate truffles-
- Homemade chocolate spread
- A sticky sweetener of choice
- Coconut flour
- Chocolate chips of choice, for coating
Homemade Keto and Vegan Chocolate Spread (Nutella)
Traditional Nutella is chock full of sugar, contains dairy and is not suitable for most dietary lifestyles. Luckily, you don’t need to miss out- I’ve shared my own homemade chocolate hazelnut spread here!
Homemade Keto Vegan Paleo ‘Nutella’ Recipe
- 4 cups peeled raw hazelnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- Liquid stevia, to taste
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, blend until a crumbly texture remains. Do not over-blend.
- Add coconut oil and cocoa powder, blending very well (regularly scrape down the sides), until a creamy and smooth consistency remains. Add liquid stevia, to taste.
- Transfer to a container and seal until ready to use!
If you want to use a store-bought healthy chocolate spread, you have several options.
This chocolate hazelnut spread is vegan, paleo and keto-friendly.
The Sticky Sweetener of choice
Monk fruit sweetened maple syrup is my sticky sweetener of choice, as it is keto friendly and sugar free.
Pure maple syrup will work, but this is only suitable for those following a vegan and paleo diet.
Coconut Flour and alternatives
Coconut flour is key in order to help form the truffle center, along with allowing it to hold its shape.
Granted, not everyone is a huge fan of coconut and this CAN be replaced. Blanched almond flour will work, but be sure to double the amount, at a minimum. You may even need to add even more.
Healthy Chocolate Chips
The chocolate coating allows these keto chocolate truffles to be stable at room temperature, along with easier ways to use them as edible gifts.
There are three options-
Keto chocolate chips– Keto readers, I prefer using stevia sweetened chocolate chips. These chocolate chips are low carb, sugar free and don’t have a bitter aftertaste.
Paleo vegan chocolate chips– Enjoy Life chocolate chips are dairy-free and refined sugar free, and melt beautifully.
A healthy dessert, keto-friendly chocolate recipe or paleo vegan chocolate truffle balls- Whatever you call them, these 4-ingredient no bake recipe needs to happen!
Healthy Paleo Vegan Brownie Truffles (Keto, Low Carb)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your chocolate spread, coconut flour and sticky sweetener of choice. If the batter is too thick, add extra syrup/liquid until a thick, creamy dough remains.
- Line a large plate with parchment paper. Using your hands, form small balls and place on the plate. Refrigerate.
- Melt your chocolate chips of choice. Remove your truffles from the fridge. Moving quickly, dip each truffle in the melted chocolate, ensuring they are all evenly coated.
- Place back on the plate and refrigerate until firm.
© thebigmansworld.com ® All content, recipes, and images are legally protected by copywrite. Please do not use my images or recipes without permission. Please contact Arman if you need further clarification.
Facebook - /thebigmansworld
Pinterest - /thebigmansworld
Instagram - @thebigmansworld
Twitter - @thebigmansworld
Bloglovin - thebigmansworld
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Snapchat - thebigmansworld