Raw healthy no bake brownies that are super gooey, fudgy and take less than 5 minutes to make! They are the perfect paleo vegan dessert recipe, perfect to satisfy the sweet tooth and only needing 4 ingredients! Keto, Sugar Free, Low Carb.
Don’t even bother turning on the oven- It’s the season for easy no bake recipes! These no bake paleo vegan brownies are the perfect healthy dessert, perfect with a low carb milkshake or a thick and creamy smoothie!
Healthy No Bake Brownies
Easy raw vegan brownies topped with a healthy chocolate ganache (or protein frosting!) is a quick and easy dessert.
What I love most about these No Bake Paleo Vegan Brownies is that they are a fool-proof 5-minute recipe, using minimal ingredients. They require just one blender or food processor, and it’s a quick ‘blend and set’ kind of recipe. It also comes with TWO tested options- One with dates and one without dates.
I personally love the healthy no bake brownies without dates, as they become naturally low carb and ketogenic friendly, making it the perfect sugar-free dessert.
Healthy No Bake Brownies Without Dates
Can you make raw vegan brownies without dates? Of course!
The original version uses dates, but I’ve also tested it without dates too.
It’s actually easier to make this version, as you only need a mixing bowl and spoon. It also only needs four ingredients-
- Homemade chocolate hazelnut butter (or chocolate peanut butter)
- A refined sugar-free liquid sweetener
- Coconut Flour
- Add-ins of choice- Chopped peanuts, almonds, pecans etc.
I’ve included the recipe for both the homemade nut butter below. Ensure you use a good quality food processor or high-speed blender. For both the recipes, you simply blend until your desired consistency is reached. Remember to scrape down the sides using a rubber spatula at regular intervals!
Homemade Healthy Chocolate Hazelnut Butter
- 1-kilogram unsalted hazelnuts (2.2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup granulated sweetener of choice (increase by a 1/4 cup for a sweeter spread)
Homemade Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter
- 1-kilogram dry roasted peanuts (2.2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup granulated sweetener of choice
Alternatives to homemade nut butter
Not everyone has the time to make homemade nut butter. Here are the best healthy packaged nut and seed butter which work for the recipe!
- Refined Sugar Free chocolate hazelnut butter works well, and has ample sweetness.
- Chocolate peanut butter and chocolate almond butter are both also fantastic options. The latter has a less evident taste than the peanut butter.
- For a peanut-free and nut-free spread, I love using this nut-free chocolate spread.
- Sugar Free Low Carb Chocolate spread will also work really well.
The best 100% refined sugar free sweeteners
To keep these healthy brownies 100% refined sugar-free, ensure you use either maple syrup, agave
- 100% pure maple syrup and agave nectar are the best choices, as both are mild tasting and have sufficient stickiness. They are both also easily accessible.
- Honey and brown rice syrup can also work, but honey tends to have an overpowering taste.
- To keep this 100% low carb, sugar-free and keto-friendly, use a monk fruit sweetened maple syrup.
Healthy No Bake Brownies With Dates
The original version uses blended dates, which gives it an ultra fudgy and gooey texture.
- Use medjool dates if possible, as they are naturally softer and easier to blend. If you use generic dates, soak them for 30 minutes in hot water before blending
- An easy alternative to dates is raisins or sultanas. Soak them in warm water for 30 minutes prior blending.
How to make Healthy 2 Ingredient Chocolate Frosting
The chocolate frosting is 100% optional but highly recommended. You only need two ingredients for it- Coconut cream and chocolate chips of choice. If you want a coconut-free frosting, you can easily sub it for my 4 ingredient applesauce chocolate frosting.
Healthy 2 Ingredient Chocolate Frosting Recipe-
- 1 1/2 cups coconut cream, chilled
- 3 cups chocolate chips of choice (These chocolate chips are keto-friendly and sugar free. These chocolate chips are paleo and vegan-friendly).
These no bake paleo vegan brownies are your low carb and sugar-free sweet tooth fix! Not only do they take less than five minutes to make, they come with a keto tested option- The ultimate raw ketogenic dessert to enjoy, guilt-free!
For the Date-Free No Bake Brownies (Keto-friendly)
For the original No Bake Paleo Vegan Brownies
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, combine all your ingredients and blend until a thick batter remains. If the batter is too thick/crumbly, add some liquid (milk, water). Alternatively, you can use a mixing bowl for the date-free brownies.
- Line an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with parchment paper. Transfer the raw brownie batter into it and press firmly in place. Refrigerate.
- While the brownie batter is firming up, prepare your healthy chocolate frosting. Remove the canned coconut cream from the refrigerator and separate the cream from it. In a microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, combine your chocolate chips of choice with coconut cream and melt. Allow to cool before topping your no bake brownies. Refrigerate until firm. Slice in 10 pieces.