Hands down, the easiest healthy peanut butter fudge ever, it’s literally like peanut butter crack bars! Using just 3 Ingredients and taking 5 minutes, this clean eating no bake fudge is completely keto, low carb and sugar-free and has no condensed milk and or butter- stable at room temperature or enjoyed as a freezer fudge! Paleo, Vegan, Gluten Free.
How do you make easy peanut butter fudge?
Well, friends- This is your answer. Not only is this peanut butter fudge recipe ridiculously easy and fool-proof, it needs to be renamed to peanut butter crack recipe. Why? Because you WON’T stop at one piece.
Did I mention it needs just three ingredients, takes less than 5 minutes to whip up and is secretly healthy? Well, there you go!
It’s often assumed that to make a smooth and creamy fudge, you need the rich, unhealthy ingredients. This is totally not the case, as this recipe totally goes against the grain…pun intended!
It’s super easy because you probably have all the pantry ingredients right now- Peanut butter, a sticky sweetener, and a dash of coconut flour to hold it all together!
How do you make peanut butter fudge or peanut butter crack without condensed milk?
This is the most common question regarding all my fudge recipes! When I shared my previous fudge recipes (there are a fair few!), those who made it were shocked. It contained no dairy and no condensed milk, yet was super firm!
The key to keeping the 3 ingredient peanut butter crack fudge recipe firm is to play around with the coconut flour.
Ultra smooth and creamy peanut butter crack- Use the minimal amount of coconut flour and keep the fudge in the freezer (like freezer fudge!).
Thick and firm peanut butter crack- Use the amount of coconut flour listed in the recipe card to ensure the batter remains firm once refrigerated.
How to keep this recipe 100% sugar-free and low carb
To keep this recipe super low carb, you’ll need to ensure the sweetener of choice is sugar-free. If you use another one of my preferred sweeteners, it will be refined-sugar free.
I often a monk fruit sticky sweetener to keep this 3 ingredient paleo vegan peanut butter fudge crack sugar-free.
Alternatives to Peanut Butter
Alternatives to Coconut Flour
Coconut flour is a key ingredient to keep the recipe firm yet smooth and creamy. If you have a coconut allergy, you CAN try using almond flour, but you’ll need to double the amount. Alternatively, you can use coconut oil.
Need a little more convincing to make these 3 Ingredient Paleo Vegan Peanut Butter Crack Bars aka peanut butter fudge? Okay, if you say so!
- Ready in less than 5 minutes
- Needs just 3 Ingredients
- Smooth, creamy and fool-proof
- Refined sugar free AND can be 100% sugar free
- NO dairy and NO condensed milk
- A Paleo and Keto friendly fudge like recipe
- Impossible to stop at ONE!
- Vegan and Gluten Free
- Peanut-free option
- The ultimate paleo vegan dessert or snack!
To anyone who wants something easy, healthy and delicious to satisfy their sweet tooth, this is your answer. 3 Ingredient Paleo Vegan Peanut Butter Crack Bars which tastes like fudge has you covered!
More delicious keto, paleo and vegan desserts? Gotcha Covered
- No Bake Coconut Crack Bars
- Raspberry Coconut Chocolate Crack Bars
- 4-Ingredient Coconut No Bake Bites
- Flourless Keto Chocolate Cookies
- The BEST Healthy Keto Mug Cakes
SHARE YOUR RE-CREATION AND TAG #THEBIGMANSWORLD AND FOLLOW ALONG ON INSTAGRAM. YOU CAN ALSO SHARE A PHOTO OF YOUR RECIPE ON THEBIGMANSWORLD FACEBOOK PAGE!
3 Ingredient Paleo Vegan Peanut Butter Crack Bars (Keto, Sugar Free) adapted from my 3-ingredient peanut butter no bake cookies.
3 Ingredient Paleo Vegan Peanut Butter Crack Bars (Keto, Sugar Free)
- Line an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, combine your peanut butter (or nut/seed butter of choice) with your sticky sweetener. Heat until melted.
- Using a tablespoon, add coconut flour slowly, until a thick batter remains. For a freezer fudge like crack bars, use less coconut flour. For a thick, room temperature stable fudge like crack bars, continue adding until a thick batter remains.
- Transfer the peanut butter crack bar fudge batter to the lined pan. Press firmly in place and refrigerate until firm. Using a slightly wet knife, cut into 20 pieces.
© thebigmansworld.com ® All content, recipes, and images are legally protected by copywrite. Please do not use my images or recipes without permission. Please contact Arman if you need further clarification.