The Best Healthy Flourless Desserts (Paleo, Vegan, Gluten Free) which are quick, easy, fuss-free and made with everyday ingredients! Most are made without any oil, sugar, and butter, but you’d never tell! These clean eating flourless cakes, brownies, bars, candy, and cookies have gluten free, paleo, vegan, sugar free, dairy free, keto, low carb, sugar free, eggless, and low-calorie options!
Flourless Dessert Recipes
While wheat flour or brown rice flour are perfectly fine, sometimes, you’ll be amazed at what can be created sans flour! This is especially true when it comes to desserts, in which flour isn’t even necessary and as such, flourless desserts are the final product!
I’ve come to really enjoy creating recipes without even thinking of flour as one of my few basic ingredients. Instead, I’ve found that my basic ingredients have switched to those of the non-flour variety.
Why make flourless desserts?
There is often a false assumption that flourless treats, sweets, and desserts rely on tons of sugar to replace the grains or flour.
Fortunately, the collection I’ve gathered today proves otherwise. They all use wholesome ingredients and are simple, easy and quick to whip up.
From fudgy brownies, oatmeal cookies and no-bake fudge and candy, there is something for everyone here to enjoy, guilt-free!
If you follow a specific dietary lifestyle, many of the recipes below include vegan, paleo, grain-free, sugar-free, gluten-free, low calorie, keto, and low carb options!
Common Ingredients for flourless desserts
If you are looking for some staple ingredients for any of the recipes below, you’ll find a common theme here.
- Nut or seed butter– peanut butter, almond butter, cashew butter or a nut-free alternative, like sunflower seed butter
- liquid sweeteners- maple syrup, agave nectar, honey or brown rice syrup and other goodies too, like keto maple syrup.
- Egg substitutes– flaxmeal and chia seeds and a few fun bits to take it up a notch
- Mix-Ins– chocolate chips or chocolate chunks
Key tools and equipment to make flourless desserts
- High-Speed Blender– My go-to kitchen gadget when making flourless desserts. Many recipes involve throwing everything in here and blending away- No mixing bowls, no dishes, nothing!
- Food Processor– An alternative to a high-speed blender, I LOVE using my food processor for no bake recipes and no bake bars.
- Nutribullet– Perfect to make oat flour or grinding up chia seeds for a smoother batter.
Get ready to satisfy your sweet tooth with the BEST healthy and clean eating flourless desserts!
Flourless Desserts with cocoa powder
Flourless Desserts in a Mug
Flourless Blondies, Bread and Bars
No Bake Flourless Desserts
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this website.