Healthy and EASY Super Bowl dessert recipes which are sure to impress! Cookies, truffles, chocolate brownies and more- there is something for everyone!
Super bowl desserts
As someone who does NOT really enjoy watching or taking part in sports, it takes ALOT to get me to partake in game day or super bowl festivities.
However, if there’s one way to win me over, it is without a doubt the food.
For the last ten years, I’ve attended a super bowl party every year, and let me tell you, it was only for the food. I’m pretty sure I spend a good three or four hours with a consistent plate of food in my lap. We start with the appetizers, where I go to town on a buffalo chicken dip and some cream cheese stuffed peppers. I then balance it out with chicken wings and buffalo cauliflower. However, most of my food consumption is reserved for desserts.
Healthy Game Day Desserts
When people think of Game Day, I feel like desserts get forgotten!
There are dips, chicken wings, pizza which try to steal the show, but really, dessert is where it is at.
From no bake desserts, chocolate desserts, muffins, and cookies, all these healthy desserts are quick, easy and don’t taste healthy at all- You can enjoy the big game AND have your cake…and brownies.
What you’ll need to make these desserts
You’ll notice many of the recipes have similar ingredients, so here is a list of ones you will find in multiple desserts-
- Nut and Seed Butter- Peanut butter is the cheapest and easiest to use. Fantastic substitutions tested include almond butter, cashew butter, and sunflower seed butter.
- Dried Fruit, nuts and seeds- Unsweetened shredded coconut and fine macaron style shredded coconut (often referred to as desiccated coconut) are your two main essentials. For the candied nut recipes, be sure to have a variety of pecans, almonds and mixed nuts on hand!
- Chocolate- Stevia sweetened chocolate chips and unsweetened baking chocolate.
- Baking Essentials- Blanched almond flour and coconut flour are the two most-used flours in these desserts. Both can be eaten raw or used for baking!
- Healthy Sweeteners and syrups- For recipes calling for a liquid sweetener or syrup, use keto maple syrup. Granulated sweeteners like powdered sugar or brown sugar substitute are great for desserts requiring a sugar substitute.
No Bake Game Day Desserts
These quick and easy no bake desserts are perfect to serve at your Super Bowl party or even tailgating parties!
Not only do they require minimal ingredients, but they are also super simple to make and take less than 20 minutes.
Chocolate desserts are always a treat, and these dessert recipes have something for everyone! Be sure to try out the chocolate peanut butter balls. They taste like buckeye fudge!
Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Balls (they taste like Buckeye fudge!)
Cupcakes, Muffins, and Cookies
Quick and easy muffins and cookies made with no flour and no sugar, but tastes like the real deal- Cookies and the game could not be a better pairing!
Game Day Super Bowl Snack Recipes
While technically still dessert-y, these healthy sweet recipes also fall into the snack category, especially with the crunchy, crispy nature of them all!
Fat Bomb Recipes
Fat bombs are a delicious keto dessert that can be enjoyed anytime. Why not prepare a batch of fat bombs in a variety of flavors? They taste like fudge and no one will know they are healthy!
Frequently Asked Questions
Meals aren’t typically eaten on Super Bowl Sunday. Instead, appetizers, snacks, and desserts are.
The BEST Super Bowl Dessert Recipes
- Add your cereal into a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the peanut butter and chocolate chips. Melt in 20-second intervals until the chocolate chips are mostly melted. Whisk together until smooth.
- Pour the melted chocolate/peanut butter mixture over the dry cereal and mix until the cereal is coated in the chocolate. Let the mixture sit for 15 minutes, for the chocolate to cool down.
- Add the powdered sugar and mix very well until the chocolate cereal is dusted in the sugar.
- Transfer into a serving bowl and enjoy,
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this website.