These easy dessert recipes all have few ingredients (under 3!) and take seconds to make! No bake desserts, microwave desserts, and more, there are over 50 quick options to try!
As someone with a raging sweet tooth, I definitely enjoy desserts every single night.
Like clockwork, as soon as dinner is done, I’m scrounging through the refrigerator or pantry or kitchen table for something sweet.
Now, Ii I can make a dessert that’s easy, even better. This is why I LOVE desserts with few ingredients, especially if it’s three or less. They are simple enough that anyone can make them and they are QUICK.
What is the simplest type of dessert?
While every recipe here is simple, these cookies are the simplest AND most delicious. They are soft, chewy, and loaded with chocolate chips. Made in just one bowl and ready in just 10 minutes. Here is how to make it.
- Peanut butter– Smooth and creamy peanut butter, not the crunchy kind!
- Maple syrup– Either standard maple syrup or sugar free maple syrup.
- Chocolate chips– Any chocolate chips work, including sugar free chocolate chips.
Start by whisking together the peanut butter and maple syrup until a thick dough remains. Fold through the chocolate chips.
Next, using your hands, shape the dough into a smooth ball. Scoop out balls of the dough and place them on a lined baking sheet. Press down on each one and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until mostly firm around the edges. Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool completely.
Storing and freezing instructions
- To store: Leftover cookies will keep at room temperature, covered, for up to five days. They can be stored in the refrigerator if you’d like them to keep longer.
- To freeze: Place the cookies in an airtight container and store them in the freezer for up to six months.
Easy desserts with few ingredients
These are the BEST easy dessert recipes with minimal ingredients. Every single recipe has fewer than 4 ingredients and take minutes to prep. You’ll find microwave recipes, no bake desserts, baked goods, candy, and more. There is a misconception that you are limited with your dessert options if the ingredient list is minimal, but these recipes prove otherwise. They taste just as good as ones with tons of ingredients!
Easy dessert recipes with few ingredients
Peanut butter fudge (2 Ingredients)
Frequently Asked Questions
The most common thing to bake are cookies. They are one of the first desserts people learn to make, and can have a plethora of flavors. Nothing beats a good chocolate chip cookie though.
Easy 3 Ingredient Desserts (50+ recipes)
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the peanut butter with maple syrup until combined. Fold through the chocolate chips.
- Using your hands, shape the dough into a smooth ball. Divide the dough into 12 portions. Roll each portion of dough into a ball and place them on the lined baking sheet. Lightly press down on each one to form a thick disk.
- Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes, before removing from the oven and letting them cool on the pan completely.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this website.